• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Everton (H) v Arsenal (A) | 13th December 2016 | 19:45 GMT | BT Sport

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow every player getting abuse. Since when did I become one of the more calm posters?:lol:

I'm calm too.

This here was a double fixtures. We still can beat a broken winged City next weekend and come out even from those fixtures.

I will analyze the situation after the City game.

STYLEZ

Gotta love all the posts about how they knew beforehand that this and that player would be terrible yet didn't point it out before the game. Everyone's a genious in hindsight

Lol.

Or how nobody will simply give credit to Everton for Beaten us.

Instead Özil was ****, And we applied no pressure to their flank players.

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
I'm really surprised at the total lack of rotation. I knew the changes I wanted wouldn't happen, but I felt sure that Gibbs would get a game.

A great opportunity to give minutes to Gibbs, Lucas, Elneny, Iwobi not taken and nothing to show for it.

I honestly think it is time for an end to this management of fear where rotation is such a feared concept. Just leaves players on the bench itching for a game and not getting enough game time, and first 11 players having dips in form.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
No excuses for losing to that lot, they are horrible. Not good enough, Özil needs to sort it out especially. Brilliant goals here and there don't make up for easy missed chances, just ask this board about Giroud doing the same.
We have to have a bit of honesty about Özil who I do absolutely love. The goals have masked the fact that his overall influence on the game has been very little this year especially compared to last. What has he got 1 assist nearly halfway through the season? He's just not having the overall impact on the match that he's had in the past. When is the last time he even created a clear chance? I can't actually remember. Overall the team has been much better until today so that of course covers a multitude of sins but he's had quite a few listless performances like this so far.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
First full game without Kostafi and we lose. Not blaming Gabriel, but there's something in that I'm sure.
of course there is, we are against a manager that has our number and we are without our CB paring, we should have gone with a more conservative set up.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
move the page quickly, prepare to fist **** Pep and go back to winning habits.

we are still favorites for the title, we have the best team in England.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

:lol:

Maybe a little forceful but that was an incredibly frustrating one to be fair.

Let's be honest though: these same managers consistently pull results against us no matter what team they are at.
These same players play well against us no matter what team they are at. Williams scoring headers against us etc.

Do they just coincidentally catch us on bad days every time? Or do they have our number tactically? Is the consistent headed goals against us a coincident or poor defensive organisation?

I accept a more moderate opinion and perhaps admit I went overboard there... but let's be real about things, there are very clear issues season after season that cause us titles and they seem to persist regardless of our personnel. It's about time we look at the one constant, no?

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Lol.

Or how nobody will simply give credit to Everton for Beaten us.

Instead Özil was ****, And we applied no pressure to their flank players.
Typical how they show up with a fight against us just watch them roll over for our rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom