• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Everton (H) v Arsenal (A) | 13th December 2016 | 19:45 GMT | BT Sport

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

The 'have some perspective' side in me says it's our first away loss in all comps - this is football.
The irrational side in me says that's because we haven't been anywhere of note & it's going to get worse.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
im tired of walcott
and im tired of Özil, bring giroud and ramsey to the field again. lets grind games like we used to, its mandatory to win everysingle game from now on.

Let's not. We're actually scoring a lot of goals this season with both of them out of the team. I'd rather not go back to the turgid slow ****e we saw last season.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Our rivals don't have any right to claim that we are lucky now with Clattenburg bottling that penalty at the end...

David_Smith

I don't really know where Everton got that energy from. They were so laboured then they suddenly pressed us all over the pitch for the majority of the game.

Last edited:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Still third at worst after tomorrow's fixtures.

Top 4 is coming home.

goonerwarsh

Established Member
I always have a bad feeling about games like tonight. Away game up North, in the midst of winter when there's been a muted build up to it and our attentions have been more on the Champions League draw. This has got banana skin written all over it - if we can come away with a win tonight it would be brilliant

That is exactly what I was talking about this morning. You can just sense the games with Arsenal. One of the biggest mistakes this club are culpable of making time and again are testing on their laurels, because the talent is there. We got the goal and went on coast mode. Was always going to be a bun fight as soon as we let them back in. Every single point is going to count in this campaign, results like tonight will probably in the end cost us the title sadly.

SuperGoon

Lost A Bet And Now He’s A Top G

Player:Saka
Same **** every ****ing season. Confirmed by getting ****ty Bayern again.

****ing hate football.

I know. They tricked us there for a while, though.

And **** anyone who defends Özil in this match. How many shots did he need? If that was Giroud he'd be harassed off the pitch from our support.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I want to see that pen again. Clatternberg is as bad as Dean and Mason.
Mike Dean has actually been one of the better and more consistent referees this season. Rest assured that I dry heaved typing this but it's true. The only one I half trust is Oliver. The standard of refereeing in the PL is absolutely shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, June 4

Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow could be acquired for little over €10m [The Athletic]

Other clubs believe Arsenal are in position to sign Benjamin Šeško [The Athletic]

Arsenal are not expected to pursue their interest in Bruno Guimaraes due to his £100m asking price [The Athletic]

Martin Zubimendi and Joao Neves are under consideration as potential signings in midfield [The Athletic]

Arsenal want £30m to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with several Premier League clubs interested [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom