• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Arsenal vs Watford| 31/01/17 | 7:45 K/O (GMT)

Match result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 27 71.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Watford Win

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Wenger is wasting our time, thinking he can win the league without a ****ing defense.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
What a disaster of a game, beaten by Watford at home, more than beaten owned, fooking discraceful, nice one lads, should be ashamed of yourselfs, pussies.

arsmile

Established Member
I think the lucas sub killed us...

iwobi was playing like the world's best LW...scoring/creating.....

we move him infield- never hear from him again

all for getting perez on the pitch but that system change jettisoned all out momentum

what a joke

Mike Vinna

Pretty sure no one can say it wasnt team selection that killed us today. Dont wanna see Ramsey and Giroud start ever again. And playing Gabriel over Bellerin was a terrible decision as well.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Decisive. We haven't even played Chelsea, Pool, Sp**s, So'ton, Stoke away. This is Watford at home.

The state of Arsenal :lol:

Yeah but given Chelsea are playing at Anfield this fixture was seen as one where we could close the gap before we play them on Saturday. By decisive i meant this game, the Chelsea game, and the Bayern game. We've bottled it before we even got going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom