• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Arsenal vs Watford| 31/01/17 | 7:45 K/O (GMT)

Match result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 27 71.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Watford Win

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jm89

I think the lucas sub killed us...

iwobi was playing like the world's best LW...scoring/creating.....

we move him infield- never hear from him again

all for getting perez on the pitch but that system change jettisoned all out momentum

what a joke

I think wenger line up killed us!

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

F*ck i still can't get over that Perez shot that went off the bar would've have been much different if it had went in

candonga

garces-ctm.gif

:mad:

CJJ

Established Member
Wenger is wasting our time, thinking he can win the league without a ****ing defense.
Naah, thats not the issue. Their first goal was lucky. You can't account for deflections.

Their second goal comes from us not keeping our cool. We rush things and play naive, and we make a mistake in the midfield that cost us.

The start of the second half is how we should've responded.

Gooner_girl14

Very poor from the team. And Wenger says we didn't need to strengthen. And he says this team is the best attacking team he's seen at the club. He's surely dementing and needs to go. Won't even bother to watch the game vs Chelsea now.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We put ourselves in tough position in 1st minutes conceded 2 stupid goals from unforced mistakes

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Sky and BT must be fuming. League over so early.

We could have all predicted that starting line up, wasn't a surprise to anybody, says it all really.....

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

We're really really bad at home..
Positive is that at least Wenger will go back to Alexis up front..
The players are missing a manager. Not a lack of effort, they aren't complacent, not missing Cazorla or any other midfielder under the sun. We need a new manager.

Hope we can get a shock result at SB next week, would be good going into the end of the season with some thing good !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom