• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Chelsea vs Arsenal| 04/02/17 | 12:30 K/O (GMT)

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Özil defending back with the rest, he's doing his bit in this match. The goal was unfortunate but we're still creating chances. It doesn't feel like it did against Mourinho Chelsea sides of the past.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
As long we don't concede a 2nd goal we still got a chance to make something from this game remember Man Utd game? we were totally awful but we get something at the end the same here important to not concede the 2nd goal it will kill our team confidence.

YaGunnersYa

Just saw another replay of Alonso - **** me that's a ****ing foul

Its clear as day. I have no idea what the **** people are missing. Just because its Arsenal and we're soft its cool to plant your elbow into Bellerins face for a goal? **** off. Officials all bottled it.

Whether or not Alonso only had "eyes for goal", he smashed Bellerin in the face and is lucky to be on. Dirty bastard.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
How can you go 100% is your opponents leading with an arm?

And a smash like that is always a foul.
Not heard a pundit or ex ref call a foul yet. Your arms have to go somewhere... The image is selective.

Ewarwoowar

They need to lay off the meditation and green tea in half time, no strolling for the first 10 minutes of the half, this is war, ffs

FreakySami

I thought it was an easy foul to call, nobody falls down like that conciously. It was a elbow to head and push with the arm. Ref missed it move on.

We are playing better and had more chances in that first half, id be surprised if we don't score. We just need to keep at it and they will tire out, they are not stronger or more fit than us.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Regret saying how **** Alonso is right about now.
Nah he is ****. One of my best mates is a Chelsea fan and doesn't rate him at all.

Says a lot about his manager doesn't it?

True, but look at that albow. Could be a serious injury for Bellerin.
I don't get this defence of Alonso:

'he was going for the ball .... he was well above Bellerin ...'

Fine - but unfortunately for him simultaneously he puts his elbow into Bellerin's face. I recall an Arsenal player being sent off for getting the ball cleanly in a tackle but unfortunately he had gone through the player at the same time ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom