• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Liverpool vs Arsenal I March 4 17.30 GMT | BT Sport 1

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
2 weeks to prepare for this , obviously no one worked on crossing a ball . Bellerin's crossing , oh my word .

We continue to play 5 a sides, that's for sure.

The only difference is that we started our defending drills again.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We lost cause pool have such good squad cost, top players like klavan and Henderson, mignolet wjnaldum.
Klopp has had years to develop this squad, much more than Wenger, they're years ahead of us.
But its OK xhaka and coquelin are elite, they get us top 4, what they are bought into do.
@Makingtrax @GDeep™
Yeah, 'I told you'd so', we get it. Now take a cold shower, it's over.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
2 weeks to prepare for this , obviously no one worked on crossing a ball . Bellerin's crossing , oh my word .

There has never been any evidence that our squad gets drilled on crossing, Shooting, or setpiece taking.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
People gave me stick when several years ago I pointed out Ramsey's poor form but the majority have come round to seeing how poor Ramsey really is.

Same is now happening with Bellerin:rolleyes:.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Bayern thought they were unreal after beating us.

Liverpool just beat us 3-1 you ****s.

We're the dream game for any team.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Wrighty says that the way we're playing, you can't see where the next win is coming from. Without Özil snd Alexis, the only players I would keep and start are Bellerin,Kos,Holding and Ox. The selling years and stockpiling of average players has finally taken it's toll. The squad itself is poor. I don't think JW would have made a difference today. I'd be happy to play our top reserve players here on in as long as they are not damaged by hammerings.

OShea's2010

Can't be, most extend their deals when they can go elsewhere. Bellerin can join any club he wants.
There's a loyalty to Wenger because of how he's helped the players careers. they also prob get on with him on a personal level. think most of them know the club needs a change though.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Spotted Ox playing up to the cameras at the end as well.

Lad knows what he's doing now, act up to the fans so they forget how crap he is at his job.

Actually agree here.

I'm livid with Ox. He's putting in the same half-arsed performances every week but fans are lapping it up because he claps at the end :lol:.

He's been as bad as the rest of them. Overrated at CM too.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Current but hopefully soon to be defunct Arsenal Manager Arsène Wenger post match "I was worried about the first half before the match as we haven't played in a while".

Perhaps taking the necessary precautions might resolve that lack of forsight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom