• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL R16 2nd Leg | Arsenal (1) v Bayern (5) | March 7 19:45 GMT | BT Sport

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Hey guys, look at the brightside. For the first time in about 7 years we can look to the future and not know what's coming.

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
He also didn't tell them to fall back, be compact and hold the score, and only hit on the break! When will you realise that Wenger can not set up a defence? He never could, you know.
I never said he could.

I'm just saying that he can hardly be blamed for the scoreline when every player decided they'd had enough and just gave up. They need to take responsibility, they let Arsène and themselves down.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

:lol: Why you didn't end them? did they spend the game telling wenger to f**k off?
They actually want the team to win , DT is as committed as any fan during the games.

I don't know why people are so harsh on these two, they love the club and they've gained a platform to share their views. What they say isn't any worse than stuff that is regularly said on this forum.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I never said he could.

I'm just saying that he can hardly be blamed for the scoreline when every player decided they'd had enough and just gave up. They need to take responsibility, they let Arsène and themselves down.
WHY did they give up? WHY?

Why do our players always give up regardless of who's in the squad???

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
I'll say one thing, any fan that walked out isn't a true fan.

The fans that stayed to the final whistle can say whatever they want. Even if they're ****s like DT.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They actually want the team to win , DT is as committed as any fan during the games.

I don't know why people are so harsh on these two, they love the club and they've gained a platform to share their views. What they say isn't any worse than stuff that is regularly said on this forum.
i don't fault his support i just don't like the way he go over the line sometimes about Wenger

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
I never said he could.

Arsène's let himself down - he's bought & championed every single one of these players. No one to blame but himself - sorry but it's the truth He's put his & the club's future in these players hands.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Wenger gave up when it went 1-1.

Shifting Xhaka to CB was just poor management, he just left them to get on with it. Can't Imagine many other managers doing that, he accepted the inevitable mauling and done nothing to stop it.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On

Because they're utter, utter **** about it.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

I wont lie, I'm proud of you sometimes. :eek:ops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom