• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL R16 2nd Leg | Arsenal (1) v Bayern (5) | March 7 19:45 GMT | BT Sport

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I think it goes deeper than a lack of quality or mismanagement. I'm now utterly convinced that there is in an inherent cuckold fetish in the club and that certain people actually enjoy seeing us get ****ed by other teams regularly.
@American_Gooner the Perez signing makes sense now.

blaze_of_glory

Being a Wenger fan takes its toll. I feel sorry for most of them being torn apart inside between their love for the club and their love for the manager when dual loyalties have become insupportable.
Its not really that hard. Can still support manager and still think its time for someone else take over.

say yes

forum master baiter
Just got back from the game.

Feel sorry for the players and Arsène after that - we genuinely performed well and yet all the talk will be about 'the score' even though the match was dead and buried by that point.

The refereeing doesn't need to have cost us to have been diabolical. Hope the useless ****** never refs a game again. Utter ****.

In other news I sit in the same block as DT/bludfam so I'll be the really handsome guy behind the banner in all the backpages tomorrow.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Lol what? I'd honestly be surprised if he made the player of the year shortlist.

I mean has he really been better than any of Kane, Alli, Lukaku, Costa, Hazard, Kante, De Gea or Mane?

As for him being a passenger, he's clearly our best player. That's obvious. But at the same time he's got far better players in the side than RVP ever did and we're exactly the same.

he was built on the shoulders of Henry and Bergkamp

He played with far more accomplished players

He progressed quite naturally into being our number 1 player

yeah we had some wildcards even back than, Frimpong got a handful of games :p

Song was ace IMO, he was both Coq and Xhaka in the same player!

Arteta came and sured us up, a real pro that guy

Heck Arshavin had two strong seasons before he fizzled out

We were more even back than

And player for player I would exchange a couple more of our players from that era

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Lol what? I'd honestly be surprised if he made the player of the year shortlist.

I mean has he really been better than any of Kane, Alli, Lukaku, Costa, Hazard, Kante, De Gea or Mane?

As for him being a passenger, he's clearly our best player. That's obvious. But at the same time he's got far better players in the side than RVP ever did and we're exactly the same.
First of all you know as well as I do that there's not a chance in hell of De Gea or Kante winning so take them out right away. When you factor in the goals, assists and chances he's created he absolutely has been the best player to this point. He's been doing his job and Özil's all season. Now it is true that he's got better players around him than Judas did. But are those players actually playing any better than Judas' teammates were? They don't retain the ball as well and the same pathetic defending that really has been the hallmark of post Vieira Arsenal still exists today with better defenders. Is Sanchez supposed to play CB too or could it be that Wenger is the common denominator here and it doesn't matter what kind of attacking talent you have if the manager can't organize a midfield or a defense? How much more is Sanchez supposed to do before someone else chips in?

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Actually, I think Kante may very well win POTY this year by virtue of being in 2 PL winning sides for 2 years running, and being the most valuable player in both. The press (the people who vote on the award) are already painting the narrative.

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
For the frelling capitulation after Kos went off? You bet your life I can blame him. Teams with 10 men can defend you know. They can be damn hard to break down, but not us, because our defence consists solely of Kos apparently.
The players completely gave up after Lewandowski scored. I seriously doubt he told them to do that.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
The players completely gave up after Lewandowski scored. I seriously doubt he told them to do that.

He also didn't tell them to fall back, be compact and hold the score, and only hit on the break! When will you realise that Wenger can not set up a defence? He never could, you know.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just got back from the game.

Feel sorry for the players and Arsène after that - we genuinely performed well and yet all the talk will be about 'the score' even though the match was dead and buried by that point.

The refereeing doesn't need to have cost us to have been diabolical. Hope the useless ****** never refs a game again. Utter ****.

In other news I sit in the same block as DT/bludfam so I'll be the really handsome guy behind the banner in all the backpages tomorrow.
:lol: Why you didn't end them? did they spend the game telling wenger to f**k off?

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I change my mind and seeing the **** Wenger has had tonight for something out of his control makes. Me realise one thing

Why the **** should he be forced out a club he has devoted his life to..
In an ideal world he wouldn't be forced out. Those banners and protests won't necessarily make a difference. Empty seats might but the noisiest objectors can't or won't galvanise the masses to do this.
The board needs confronting. They've hidden behind Wenger very conveniently. So many have said it's Arsenal FC not Arsène FC. I wonder if board members might have done more for the club even of it meant wresting some control off Wenger. I like what Owen Hargreaves has been saying calling for co-accountability not scapegoating. Whatever happens,we'll only know some of the truth when Wenger leaves and I hope it's not on this low note.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
In an ideal world he wouldn't be forced out. Those banners and protests won't necessarily make a difference. Empty seats might but the noisiest objectors can't or won't galvanise the masses to do this.
The board needs confronting. They've hidden behind Wenger very conveniently. So many have said it's Arsenal FC not Arsène FC. I wonder if board members might have done more for the club even of it meant wresting some control off Wenger. I like what Owen Hargreaves has been saying calling for co-accountability not scapegoating. Whatever happens,we'll only know some of the truth when Wenger leaves and I hope it's not on this low note.
I've got news for you. There's no chance it's not on a low note.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom