• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

How far will people allow the club to sink before they decide Arsène doesn't know best anymore?

It's been clear for the last 7 years Wenger has lost it but happy-go-lucky fans okay to keep sticking by him. That faith is to be admired during the financially restricted years but surely now surely they can see Wenger is done at Arsenal Football Club.

GDeep™

League is very weak
How far will people allow the club to sink before they decide Arsène doesn't know best anymore?

It's been clear for the last 7 years Wenger has lost it but happy-go-lucky fans okay to keep sticking by him. That faith is to be admired during the financially restricted years but surely now surely they can see Wenger is done at Arsenal Football Club.

Happy go lucky fans? Like the 60'000 who attend every week and the away fans who cheer his name.

This sort of stuff is nonsense.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I'm sure he's not extending if we don't get top 4. I have been saying all season it hinges on the CL spot.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Wenger will walk if we don't get top four.
Well then I dont want us to get top 4 any more. If that's what it takes, **** it.

It's now as clear as its ever been that we have to go backwards if we're to think about going forwards. What a ****ing shame.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Happy go lucky fans? Like the 60'000 who attend every week and the away fans who cheer his name.

This sort of stuff is nonsense.
Precisely those folk. What direction do they see the club going? Quiet a few of them are prioritising the manager over the club unconcerned about where it leads or where it has lead. Today is just a continuation of capitulations, crumbling under pressure, playing with the handbrake on, whatever way you wish to describe it. These results aren't blips. Its the continuation of near a decade worth of mistakes.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Wenger will walk if we don't get top four.

Not good enough. We should seriously consider sacking him now to save our chances of finishing top 4. Just look at what happened to Leicester...... people still think their board was wrong to sack Ranieri? It is disrespectful of Wenger to do that and that is why it is necessarily. Our board needs to send out a clear message that they are in charge and will not tolerate complacency from now onwards.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Well then I dont want us to get top 4 any more. If that's what it takes, **** it.

It's now as clear as its ever been that we have to go backwards if we're to think about going forwards. What a ****ing shame.
That's fair enough I think.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Not good enough. We should seriously consider sacking him now to save our chances of finishing top 4. Just look at what happened to Leicester...... people still think their board was wrong to sack Ranieri? It is disrespectful of Wenger to do that and that is why it is necessarily. Our board needs to send out a clear message that they are in charge and will not tolerate complacency from now onwards.

Wenger isn't getting sacked, you know it. A 20 year service deserves a more dignified exit.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Looks like he's lost the dressing room, players are playing way below their level and the effort isn't there... Will be interesting to see if he can turn it around after the international break, looks very unlikely and if that's the case we might drop out of europe all together..

Think it's pretty clear this will be his last season top 4 or no top 4..

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Not good enough. We should seriously consider sacking him now to save our chances of finishing top 4. Just look at what happened to Leicester......
I have to say that sacking him would be terrible, but if the club wants top 4 it's the only way we have a chance.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We're going to lose at least another 5 games from now until May-one of those in the FA cup--so it's safe to assume this season will end very very badly. Wenger will not be able to come back from that.

Vistula

Another very average display today, I'm wondering what is Arsène thinking about right now. I never wanted to see him gone this way, he deserves better.

Giroud should step up and save the day.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I have to say that sacking him would be terrible, but if the club wants top 4 it's the only way we have a chance.

Makes no sense anyway, as a big club you're limiting your managerial pool, all the top managers are in big clubs atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom