• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter Zolomon

It not Ramseys fault, it's the defenders behind him not doing their jobs. And other things that make it hard for him that I cant think of yet. He needs Özil there, right? Yes, that's it.

Am I doing this right?
you forgot to add that he has not fully recovered from injury and his 2013/14 season.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

It not Ramseys fault, it's the defenders behind him not doing their jobs. And other things that make it hard for him that I cant think of yet. He needs Özil there, right? Yes, that's it.

Am I doing this right?

Remember that graph that blaze posted in the Özil thread? Even when Özil is having a stinker of a season the stats still show that the underlying numbers are there.

Ramsey is just crap, so no you're not doing it right you wasteman.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Remember that graph that blaze posted in the Özil thread? Even when Özil is having a stinker of a season the stats still show that the underlying numbers are there.

Ramsey is just crap, so no you're not doing it right you wasteman.
That thing that looked like a constellation? Oh ok :lol:

You're finished on this board. Look at your tag... Finished!!!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

That thing that looked like a constellation? Oh ok :lol:

You're finished on this board. Look at your tag... Finished!!!
:lol::lol:

It was a simple chances created per 90 mins chart. Özil's underlying stats are always good even when he's admittedly playing poorly.

Ramsey doesn't have that, he's just not...good. Hasn't been consistently since 2014.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
:lol::lol:

It was a simple chances created per 90 mins chart. Özil's underlying stats are always good even when he's admittedly playing poorly.

Ramsey doesn't have that, he's just not...good. Hasn't been consistently since 2014.
Whether he's great, average or not fit to be on the bottom of my shoe, Ramsey isn't a stat player. When he's good his stats wont jump out off the page either. This is why you cant judge players by stats unless they're strikers with goals to their name. This is also why Ozils stats will probably be decent for this season, and yet we both know he's been utter cack!

Optimistic

No excuses for Rambo today. Absolutely abysmal defending. Does this make him a bad player? I still think there's something to him. But for god's sake, all of these Arsenal players need to come out swinging because at the moment none of them are worthy to wear the badge, and Ramsey most of all is on very, very thin ice.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I've tried liking him as a player (and a person) by listening to other posters' good opinions but I just can't. I went along with the post Euros hype but I think he was average there too. Chris Coleman keeps bigging him up and calling him world class but I can't see it. Look around the world and there are plenty of players who are more consistently effective in his position. Dele Alli down the road for a start.I don't know why so many think another manager will do better with him. Like Theo, if he's not scoring he's pretty useless because he hasn't got the tools to be a more complete player. I want him gone and I want him to fail. Can't stick the fella.

carlito'sway

Established Member
No excuses for Rambo today. Absolutely abysmal defending. Does this make him a bad player? I still think there's something to him. But for god's sake, all of these Arsenal players need to come out swinging because at the moment none of them are worthy to wear the badge, and Ramsey most of all is on very, very thin ice.

"Optimistic"...Indeed. You are aptly named. :lol:

karl

Disappointingly has made a career out of one season. Like so many other Arsenal players, he is coasting. It explains everything about this team when you see his performances internationally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom