• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jack Wilshere: Where to now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it is the same bone/part of the leg but this type of injury is a pain in the ass.

Basically, I got tackled /hit hard in the same area lower leg/above ankle right on the bone in late 2013. Fractured the bone. Let it recover fully, not much rehab you can do for the healing apart from rest. I then suffered a hairline fractured/bad bone bruise in the same area in November 2015, and then again in February 2016.

Basically, it depends how your body recovers and even though you are able to return to play at a certain time ie July for Jack, the bone doesn't regain full strength or heal completely for months/years. Subsequently every hard knock or something that wouldn't usually be more than a bruise or ache can cause a small fracture in the bone.

Stumped

He should take the chance to move abroad while he's still young. Clearly his body isn't fit for the rigour of PL football but the talent is still superb and in Italy or Spain he can start over. I get the feeling he was just happy to get on the pitch at Bournemouth but it didn't really provide much significance as his and the team's performances were wildly hit and miss.

karl

Arsène was just waiting for a serious injury before offering him new terms.

Looks like more of the same for long-suffering Arsenal fans. They thing one match of 343 formation is enough to see there is serious change!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I love Jack as a player but there comes a time when enough is enough. He's never going to be able to play in the PL for any length of time. Going abroad could be a good option, China would be perfect for him as both are fragile!

Don't see any room for him here anymore and I doubt Wilshere him self sees he could be starting player here anymore either.

Its over. Done. Finito.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom