• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup | Arsenal vs Manchester City| 23rd April at 15:00 (GMT)

What two teams will reach the final?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻

CcbeoLUYSiXLiOEL6WNpc2r4AaMagI5LZ7Aw51VdcKU.jpg

:) :) :)
He's fire and ice. He annoys me but I love him to bits in truth.

Until we stop surrendering possession easily against every top team we face these days I don't think we will ever see the best of Özil and Sanchez. Even then they are great players and instrumental for us to keep them to get back on track and try to take the jump to win the league in next years!

Gooner_girl14

I've come to accept he's not a natural goalscorer tbh. Wenger's clearly tried to get more goals out of him, and it's worked to an extent. I thought he had a poor game today fwiw, I do just think his legs were gone at the end though.

He didn't have the best games but his free kick led to our winner. Özil is usually always heavily involved in our goals, don't know why people still doubt him Tbh. He really ran himself ragged today, which was good to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Latest posts

Top Bottom