• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Lukaku. Giroud
12/13. 17 17
13/14. 16. 22
14/15. 20. 19
15/16. 25. 24
16/17. 26. 16
Even though Giroud was a sub this year he's always hovered around the 15 goal mark regardless.

Lukaku is clearly on his way up and outscored him by 13 this year. Last year was the last time you could say they score the same amount of goals. Lukaku has left Giroud behind now.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
De Gea
Valencia Bailly Lindelof XXXX
Herrera
XXXX Pogba
Mkhitaryan Morata Rashford
Mourinho's not to far off getting the team he wants you feel, just needs a left back unless Shaw comes good again or Darmian proves he's good enough to start there and another midfielder and he'd probably be happy with his first XI.
Looks like **** tbh.

WhatAFC

Even though Giroud was a sub this year he's always hovered around the 15 goal mark regardless.

Lukaku is clearly on his way up and outscored him by 13 this year. Last year was the last time you could say they score the same amount of goals. Lukaku has left Giroud behind now.
This season:
Giroud goal every 100 minutes
Lukaku goal every 130 minutes

As in the initial post I'm not saying giroud is better than lukaku, just the hype around the guy is a bit much. He's not the greatest footballer at the moment, just a monster physically.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I feel like united are going to line up with -

De Gea

Valencia - Bailly - Lindelof - Bertrand

Fabinho
Herrera - Pogba

Mikky - Morata - Martial

Incredible looking midfield tbf

Aevi

Hale End FC

So I downplayed the midfield situation earlier, but if this guy is for sale, we have to get him. Monster
Lazio would be crazy to accept that, he's clearly talented, first-team ready, and on a contract for several years to come. In the current market, I'd ask for upwards of 45 mil. No way this is happening.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Lindelof looks to be a tidy bit of business by United -- if he's close to player Bailly is, they've got their central defensive pairing sorted for easily the next 10 years, and for a decent price as well.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If we can't get Mbappe I'd welcome Dembele with open arms.

Mbappe
Verratti/Seri

Should be first choices but second choice 100% Dembele.

Bergkamp120

Why would Dembele come here? His next move is Barca (he said that he wants to play for them). Until then, Dortmund is a better situation for him than Arsenal. He's already settled and they have champions league football.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Why would Dembele come here? His next move is Barca (he said that he wants to play for them). Until then, Dortmund is a better situation for him than Arsenal. He's already settled and they have champions league football.

He isn't as settled now after Tuchel left... literally the same reasons as to why Mbappe could potentially leave for us would be be passed on to Dembele. Minus the Wenger family bit.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

@Juan Matas Beard congratz on Morata! Would be happy to have him at Arsenal. You won't find much love for him on this forum, idk why, but he is an amazing talent, ready to enter his prime and carry a forward line. He is such a clutch player, its insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom