• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Scousers think they can land Mbappe :lol:

He's not having Milner and Henderson feed him ffs :lol:
Tbf they've been quite realistic. Also helps that their mods shut no hoper transfer treads down straight away while ours love to watch us break mentally.

BBF

Tbf they've been quite realistic. Also helps that their mods shut no hoper transfer treads down straight away while ours love to watch us break mentally.

True. But it's funny to see how excited they get at the beginning. They genuinely think they're a top 5 club in the world still.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
So you don't have any proof these guys are reliable journalists when it comes to Mbappe? Alright then. You should have said from the start :lol:

When it comes to Mbappe? No, but you didn't ask me that. You asked me to show you 5 reports, didn't specify. Just saying, they've put out reliable stuff in the past. Time will tell if this is true.

All good?

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Can we stop naming the stupid Liverpool fans? They have no brains, of course they think that stupid team can land Mbappe. They does not know what reality is.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
True. But it's funny to see how excited they get at the beginning. They genuinely think they're a top 5 club in the world still.

With Mbappe, a quality new CM & Alexis staying we might come close ! :drool:

Still all a pie in the sky but I just can't help it - you guys got waaay to excited within the last few days, just could not hold back, could you? - jerks, u're responsible for my heart&soul crushed into pieces..I'm too weak to resist :mad:

GoonerHart

You might have a point but speaking of reality in AM - i mean RREEEEAAALLYYY ?!?!:lol::lol:
Why? We do stand a chance , if Mbappe was German or Spanish maybe not but it's the perfect storm for Wenger him also being French respected in France and Monaco, as well as his track record with French players especially helps

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Why? We do stand a chance , if Mbappe was German or Spanish maybe not but it's the perfect storm for Wenger him also being French respected in France and Monaco, as well as his track record with French players especially helps

I am talking AM in general mate.
Not saying there isn't a chance that this is indeed happening but speaking as it is the most likely outcome what some in here are trying to convey is quite bold

BBF

When it comes to Mbappe? No, but you didn't ask me that. You asked me to show you 5 reports, didn't specify. Just saying, they've put out reliable stuff in the past. Time will tell if this is true.

All good?

You think they're reliable, I don't think so. So I asked you to source 5 reports they've broken that would prove that. If they are reliable it wouldn't be hard to find.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

Naw. I thought that after Monaco sold half that side that knocked us out a few back but they sold Martial and some of those key players and just reloaded. They must have a strong footballing infrastructure like Leipzig has and Sevilla had under Mochi.

They are probably one of the most attractive clubs to young starlets along with Leipzig since a young star knows he will get the playing time to develop at Monaco and Leipzig unlike if they went to most PL clubs like us or Liverpool.

I understand that but if all the players who are linked with exits do actually leave, it'll be very hard to rebuild for the coming season and would certainly be the biggest challenge that either they or Sevilla have faced in recent years.

There's a limit to what a director can do in two months when it comes to regenerating the squad.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Why're we ****ting on Liverpool when the only chance Arsenal has, and its a slim one at that, is not because we're the biggest club, its because Wenger has the pedigree of churning out great attackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom