• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoadrunnerReloaded

I understand that but if all the players who are linked with exits do actually leave, it'll be very hard to rebuild for the coming season and would certainly be the biggest challenge that either they or Sevilla have faced in recent years.

There's a limit to what a director can do in two months when it comes to regenerating the squad.

They won't all leave imo. Right now I believe the club is waiting on Mbappe. If they sell him they close up shop and buyers will have to wait until next summer. If they hold onto Mbappe then I think Mendy, Lemar become available.

I can't see them selling Lemar and Mbappe in one summer after Silva already leaves. I could be wrong of course but I trust my secret ITK from Monaco who lives on a sailboat more than twitter ;)

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Do we reckon this is off then with Lacazette supposedly inbound? It was all looking so good?!

Any chance we sign both and ship Giroud off?

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I understand that but if all the players who are linked with exits do actually leave, it'll be very hard to rebuild for the coming season and would certainly be the biggest challenge that either they or Sevilla have faced in recent years.

There's a limit to what a director can do in two months when it comes to regenerating the squad.

And talent available is finite.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Do we reckon this is off then with Lacazette supposedly inbound? It was all looking so good?!

Any chance we sign both and ship Giroud off?

Arsenal has the money to do both. If they're really determined to go for it, it's possible, especially if they sell a few others off. It's also possible they might decide to ship Alexis off if they can get both of these guys in. There are many possibilities.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Why would we sign Mbappe and Lacazette when they both can't play in the same team together?

You'd play Mbappe next to Lacazette and Özil obviously. Only if Alexis leaves though.

But yeah you're right Mbappe probably told us of his decision. Not annoyed just very disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom