• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
I´ll be a believer until the transfer window closes. Not just for us signing Mbappe, but anyone good...I mean we managed to snatch Özil on deadline day. (even though they were probably working behind the scenes way before that)
As far as Mbappe goes, not sure I can say anything that hasn't been said about this transfer before, but we've gone to dissecting twitter posts now about whether certain sentences are personal or made by his PR teams and comparing these posts to his former personal posts.
Now all we need is a relative talking about Wenger again to add some 36 chambers to this thread :cool:

This I know though, the day we´ll close this thread will be a sad one. Let's just sign him ok?
Ah sure this is nothing compared to the Higuain thread a few years back, apparently he looked sad in reals pre season and nodded at someone who shouted Arsenal

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
For ****s sake the players take new kit pics before end of the season. You think Alexis flew back to London for the kit release?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Made my peace with this not happening now but still wouldn't be surprised if Wenger pulls it off out of nowhere.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Even with the signing of Lacazette, I still think Mbappe is a possibility. He either stays at Monaco or he comes to Arsenal.

The only thing that gives me hope in this still happening is Pires' comments about Mbappe and Arsenal from a few months ago and last month.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Even with the signing of Lacazette, I still think Mbappe is a possibility. He either stays at Monaco or he comes to Arsenal.

The only thing that gives me hope in this still happening is Pires' comments about Mbappe and Arsenal from a few months ago and last month.

What did Pires say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Top Bottom