• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlito'sway

Established Member
It's that's really from him directly then he has an incredibly bland personality :lol:
:lol:
I hate to burst some bubbles, but I have said from the get go that our chances to get Mbappe were remote and he would more likely stick around with ASM one more year. I think that will be the outcome of this saga.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Fair enough Mbappe might stay, but that tweet has literally nothing to do with his decision. I'm 99% certain he hasn't posted that himself.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Fair enough Mbappe might stay, but that tweet has literally nothing to do with his decision. I'm 99% certain he hasn't posted that himself.

I think the "On est fin pret" (We are ready) is from M'bappe or with his approval. His camp/family is very tight and I doubt this would be posted w/out it.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I think the "On est fin pret" (We are ready) is from M'bappe or with his approval. His camp/family is very tight and I doubt this would be posted w/out it.

No it's not, yeah he has to approve the tweet but he's not going to be like, no don't post it because I'm moving?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Has Sanchez posted our promo with him on his own twitter?
I realised that as soon as I posted but I was hoping a wiseguy wouldn't point that out.

I know, big message. Even I have to say the transfer looks dead now. I will have to assume that Wenger tried his best. Think this now has a 3% chance of happening.

It's not done until a new contract is announced though.

1CK1S

Lemar in that picture as well. When it rains it pours. :lol:

Is everyone confident Sanchez will stay just because he's done our promo?

Bakayoko is in the pic as well! Unless Kevin Durant changed sports and signed with Monaco

1CK1S

But all in all I think it's time to lock this thread because I don't see him moving until after the WC next summer

Gursha

Check his twitter account, his messages are pretty personal. They don't seem to be coming from some PR person.
Exactly my thoughts. he is staying, he knew he'll continue developing in monaco, moving to us would be a gamble to him, new league, better competition for a place, why would he do that if his main goal in RM ? the PL can sometimes hit you like a train. considering his target is RM and they want him now but only cannot guarantee him starting spot, staying at monaco is the best option for him. another season like that in league 1 and he will move to RM next season. while gambling coming to us with the difficulties of adapting to a new league, let alone the PL. he might flop and then RM wouldnt want to buy him next summer.
Staying in your comfort zone.
im 100% sure he will stay.

KingVerse

I´ll be a believer until the transfer window closes. Not just for us signing Mbappe, but anyone good...I mean we managed to snatch Özil on deadline day. (even though they were probably working behind the scenes way before that)
As far as Mbappe goes, not sure I can say anything that hasn't been said about this transfer before, but we've gone to dissecting twitter posts now about whether certain sentences are personal or made by his PR teams and comparing these posts to his former personal posts.
Now all we need is a relative talking about Wenger again to add some 36 chambers to this thread :cool:

This I know though, the day we´ll close this thread will be a sad one. Let's just sign him ok?

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

That would be awesome. Can you imagine how suicidal Sp**s fans would be? :p

Hah. There's absolute zero chance of it obviously but yes it would be fantastic. I've never held any real malice towards Bale - great player to watch, boyhood Arsenal fan and got out of Sp**s as soon as possible after becoming world class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Latest posts

Top Bottom