• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Emirates Cup: Sunday, 30th July 2017, 16:20 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrytheking14

In the same post you quote me on I'm giving him a chance:

"I hope he will show more as the season progress."
Fair enough mate.

But it was "Laca hides from general play and scores tap ins" that I found a bit ridiculous considering how little minutes he's played from us. None of them competitive either.

Fair enough mate.

But it was "Laca hides from general play and scores tap ins" that I found a bit ridiculous considering how little minutes he's played from us. None of them competitive either.

That is just what he has shown so far with us, same attributes as Walcott. I hope he has more in his locker, but he hasn't show any sign so far that he is any better than we already have.

Like I said before, I hope he shows more when the season starts.

thierrytheking14

That is just what he has shown so far with us, same attributes as Walcott. I hope he has more in his locker, but he hasn't show any sign so far that he is any better than we already have.

Like I said before, I hope he shows more when the season starts.
Time will tell.

Let's hope your Walcott comparison proves to be well wide of the mark ;)

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Why was Elneny even trialled as a centre back, can't tackle or intercept. His best qualities are in midfield where he can run players into corridors for others to do the dirty work.

Found Lacazette somewhat disappointing so far, he might be still adjusting but doesn't look good enough for a starter forward yet.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We'll look better when Özil returns. You could see how disjointed and quite frankly, ****, we were without him today.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Laca scores 2 from 4 not bad start. Just saw the Sevilla goals they were really quality goals.

Against Chelsea we should play our starting 11 to get ready against Leicester

FreakySami

I think playing elneny at cb was good because it allowed him to develop his reading and tackling side of the game which he needed. It wasn't a waste

GDeep™

League is very weak
Cech - Old
Bellerin - Not ready, missed a chance to play for better club, heartbroken
Koscielny - mature head
Elneny - terrible
Monreal - mature head
Ox - Ready to fulfill his potential
Willock - Young but talented
Ramsey - Brilliant as always
Özil - Relaxed but so handsome
Welbeck - Brilliant as always
Lacazette - Basically same attributes as Walcott has. Offers nothing new.
Great post mate.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I'm fearing we are yet to see the worst from Wenger. The revenge is accelerating. I fear for Jury.
Dont fear for me. Fear for us all.

The FA Cup win seems like a year ago now, right? Now we've seen the numbskullery that we're about to witness as the season draws nearer. Dont worry, it'll happen. Same bollocks. Özil coasting through games and getting his arse licked by the same people, disorganisation making our defenders look blind and drunk and embarrassing losses occurring out of the blue throughout the season.

#Wengerin

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Perfect. "You yer little ****, and you yer big ****!". :lol::lol::lol: Only difference is I'd be smashing them with a bat as I'm slagging them off.
You fat man, you don't have the cardio to keep up with me.

Go have another cake, I recommend the salted caramel one from the co-op with some anchor whipped cream.

this one. Not the cheap stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom