• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Leicester City | 11/08/17 19:45 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,954
  • Views 189,145

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

arsmile

Established Member
giroud is quality

if he was playing for another team we'd all be asking to bid 40mil for him

I don't know why he puts up with us

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Bellerin shouldn't play until he learns some responsibility. It's pretty damning that Ox who is not a natural fullback has got more desire and awareness towards his defensive duties. Ox does everything Bellerin does better and isn't far off in pace.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

CM and CB minimum to be competitive this season.
I'd say yes but we let's remember we were missing two of our first choice centre backs and one midfielder. Of the two I'm leaning towards CM being the priority and when we shift a few guys at the back then look at a Cb.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
That'd be a start. But will that alone make us not look all over the place? I doubt it.

maybe we do need a CM so Ramsey can slot up next to Özil(if Sanchez is out for a while)and just focus and what he does best

Yes Welbz wasn't bad today but too many question marks with him

CB is severly needed thou

Bellerin I dunno what to say, he is so erratic now

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Glad to get the three points. We'll look better with Mustafi and Kos back in the team. Kolasinac absolutely has to start on the left and Bellerin absolutely has to not start on the right.

Go and buy a ****ing CM as well.

El Nenny should never start again for us.

Xhaka, new midfielder, Ramsey, Cazorla, Wilshere, Joe Willock, Chamberlain, Bellerin, Monreal, Seo, Giroud, Wenger should all be ahead of El Nenny.

Giroud

Established Member

Don't think Holding is capable right now at playing that RCB role. Not aggressive enough out wide to press out wide. Maybe due to a lack of pace but he was badly exposed today. Expected goals highlighted our overperformance defensively with a back 3 last season. With Mustafi at RCB and Monreal at LCB it's an option but I think we should consider going back to 4 man defence.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Absolutely outstanding performance in the attack. Shocking performance at the back. We badly need one more world class CB and another good CM to be prepared for this season but the play at one end of the pitch was very encouraging.

Giroud absolutely cannot leave. These joke clubs like Everton and Marseille being linked with him can **** off.

Just imagine this side with VVD at the back.
Pure horror for other teams

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

The people here need to calm down we missed 4 center half player's played tow left backs as center backs and young center back. We'll be much better when Mertesacker kosh mutafi back .

Also offensively we look damn great and that without Alexis ;)
Positively love this. I'm all for camp positive.

Let's see how other teams fare with four first team players missing from the starting Xi.

We are slow starters and just picked up three points with a patched up team.

Wish they'd feck up about the handball we scored from the corner. They should have defended it.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
We do however have to worry about them injuring all of our players(except Kolasinac) so there's that. We can't play without a recognizable center back against a team that will pump balls into the box all game.
It's in a week. That should be enough time for Mustafi and Per to be fit. We might actually have 3 centre backs on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom