• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Leicester City | 11/08/17 19:45 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,954
  • Views 185,896

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I just loved this game. The old Arsenal feeling !

Special moment was Lacazette almost scoring the 4:3 before the corner and Giroud's header.
This neaty little sidesteps and twists there just gave me the chills - the final moment where I realized that we really have our very own Aguero now - after all these years...we waited so long...in tears

You get a lot better image following the posters who post through the match than those who post after. With those who post after the game, everyone was good if we win. Following posts through the match you can see the bad moments from the players. Yeah maybe the abuse is unfair but lets face it, we had a lot of **** **** **** **** moments this game.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
I think Holding just had a bad game today. Its the first one he's had so I wouldn't be too hard on him. Not saying he's a starter though but he should get more games. P

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I love this ****ing club.

And I love all my AMers.

So drunk.. let me tag a bit.

@celestis @blaze_of_glory @American_Gooner @GDeep™ @Jury @MutableEarth @hydrofluoric acid @razörist @salvat @ItWasMeBarry @redanddread @redanddread @Rex Banner @THunter @fabo @SA Gunner @Tir Na Nog @DJ_Markstar @Ewarwoowar @Furious @Juan Matas Beard @Batman @AnthonyG @Carlo Marx @carlito'sway (Avieus is it? Can never rememeber your name) @MaraDon @say yes

If I didn't tag you.. you're not man dem. Have a good one.

TGG OUT!

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What was with Bellerin on the left? Don't recall seeing that before. Was it just to free up Chamberlain to attack?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Can't believe those stats:

One more goal
4 times the attempts on goal
3 times more on target
3 times more touches in the opposition box
Twice as many corners
Ran 2km more
More than double the procession.

If 4 of our CBs weren't missing we would have thrashed them.

africe

Cv79ET1UkAAnewy.jpg

Aevi

Hale End FC

And I love all my AMers.

@celestis @blaze_of_glory @American_Gooner @GDeep™ @Jury @MutableEarth @hydrofluoric acid @razörist @salvat @ItWasMeBarry @redanddread @redanddread @Rex Banner @THunter @fabo @SA Gunner @Tir Na Nog @DJ_Markstar @Ewarwoowar @Furious @Juan Matas Beard @Batman @AnthonyG @Carlo Marx @carlito'sway (Avieus is it? Can never rememeber your name) @MaraDon @say yes

TGG OUT!
@American_Gooner it's happened again :lol::(

What was with Bellerin on the left? Don't recall seeing that before. Was it just to free up Chamberlain to attack?

I think so. I actually thing it worked. Bellerin was there on left because we wanted to pass the ball more there, and we did that very good. And then we wanted to open up space for Chamberlain which we also did well I felt.

Maybe Wenger will explain it in post-match interview.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

And I love all my AMers.

TGG OUT!
Harsh on Trilly tbf.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Watching the team preservere through injuries and missing players was great to see. Showed a lot of character. I don't think it's a sign of our issues because I don't expect the team to be this disorganized and out of position for more than 2-3 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom