• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Liverpool vs Arsenal | 27/08/2017 | 16:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
We have no ****ing clue Liverpool out playing us. No tactics no believe nothing I am done with this team don't give a ****!

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Why would any decent player join this mess? Özil and Sanchez off in the summer, play terrible football, manager won't be around long term.

goons

tumblr_o6cio6uGsd1slsalco1_500.gif
haha this actually made me lol because that's exactly how I've looked all first half.

Thanks, I needed that. **** football.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We shouldnt blame Alexis when he wants to leave the club. I'm sure none of you here would continue working somewhere where there seems to be no direction, no prospects.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
No intensity whatsoever. Half of them are still on vacation.

I'm up for selling Oxlade if it sees Kolasinac on the starting XI doing the job he was brought on to do.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Poor Sanchez pas....Xhaka lunge and miss...Ramsey nowhere to be seen and Pool players ran up the field 70 meters unopposed......Absolute shambles. I wrote a few weeks at we can't go anywhere with the current duo in CM. We have the perfect demonstration here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Latest posts

Top Bottom