• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Liverpool vs Arsenal | 27/08/2017 | 16:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Well my 4-2 prediction looking good on one end -- had no idea we'd be so impotent though.

Would call it "shocking," but at this point "expected" feels more accurate.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Next away game is chelsea. Lol! At least we'll have most of our guaranteed Ls out of the way!

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Chamberlain looks like he's given up. Welbeck is horrendous. Ramsey must think he's in our team as a false 9. Nacho's legs are slowly abandoning him.

Make two changes at HT to stop this becoming embarassing .

arsmile

Established Member
I get people are annoyed a xhaka but how anyone would cope with a performance like ramsey's next to them is beyond me

juice man

Can't make his mind up
That's not the point though. Holding has no business starting big games.
Mate, we could have A prime Cannavaro leading the defence, it wouldn't make a lick of difference.

Yeah, its **** team selection to have Holding ahead of Mustafi, but its one out of a thousand things wrong right now. We're so ****in broken right now.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
giphy.gif

TinFish

Neville is a closet Arsenal fan. I'm sure of that, his ranting against Arsenal comes from sheer frustration. An ex Manchester United player frustrated with an Arsenal team - get a load of that :lol:

Axel9090

We will finish 7th this season, wouldnt be surprised if we finished bottom half though. We've only seen a steady decline since 2004 onwards.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
and halftime stock footage of Wenger talking about ambition?

where is the ambition?

do they want us to break down?

Raqe

How could anybody blame Xhaka here?

The guy has been left alone in midfield to cover an entire ****ing acre.

Yes. Ramsey is totally leaving him to dry and there is no help from Özil aswell. Not gonna say Xhaka is playing good but with Elneny he wouldnt have to do all by himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Top Bottom