• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Liverpool vs Arsenal | 27/08/2017 | 16:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vibra

Established Member
One of the Ox and Bellerin is being shoehorned into the starting 11 by Wenger for unknown reasons. I wonder which one it is

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Regardless of what Wenger says about the contract situation for the players it is a poisonous situation to carry so Many players not committed to the club.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
I am praying for Wengers sake that he doesn't keep Ox out there.... Coquelin brings nothing going forward so Ramsey has to stay the full 90 but the lack of effort from this team is disgusting.

We seriously need a CM

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
How could anybody blame Xhaka here?

The guy has been left alone in midfield to cover an entire ****ing acre.

I am done with Ramsey no discipline to play in midfield also done with this 343 system we are getting outplayed in midfield.

Gooner_girl14

This is painful to watch, Liverpool will get more in the second half. We have no idea how to defend whatsoever, just so easy to play through. And why are we persisting with Welbeck?

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Pathetic performance.. Game over at half time again, would be better for my mental health if I just check the result at full time..

Not one player with a good performance today and so many who looks like they aren't even giving 100%, unacceptable and that's on the manager.

Aevi

Hale End FC
That was genuinely one of the worst 45 minutes I've watched. Embarrassing performance, I can't think of much that went right.

Dammit

Both Monreal and Holding getting battered, can't handle Salah and Mane. Dreadful stuff. Expect at least 2 more goals.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Wenger's team selection to blame. Kola should have stared at LWB and Laca should have played instead of Welbeck. Also I would have liked Mustafi in the back three ahead of either Nacho or Holding.

Lets hope it's not a blowout and we can miraculously get a point from this game. Giroud our savior help us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom