• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Liverpool vs Arsenal | 27/08/2017 | 16:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I hope we lose this 10-0 so that fans can understand that no amount of transfers can fix this when you've got an arrogant deluded clown as a manager.

Malky

Established Member
Neville on commentary saying " Wenger will be fuming " **** off, this is Wengers mess.
Anyone else get the feeling Wenger's losing the dressing room? There's no desire here, no one looks like they care that much. Starting to remind me of Leicester before Ranieri was sacked.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Wants to leave and his first game back :lol:

I wont be surprised if a bid comes in this week and he has a word with Wenger.

This team looks lost, there is nothing there.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Did they really just catch ramsey having a touchline conversation while Liverpool where about to make a counter attack, lolololol im done with this club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom