• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Manchester City v Arsenal | 5th November 2017 | 14:15 GMT | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,533
  • Views 122,211

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Why oh why didn't we sign a centre back over the summer. Why wasn't our main signing starting. Why is Xhaka allowed to get away with costly mistakes without fear of being dropped. Why did our players act like ten year old and not play to the whistle?
My mood has not improved at all today. It's only got worse.
Can't remember seeing you this p*ssed. :(

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
What a brilliant game plan, it's strange that Barca don't keep Messi on the bench to bring him on later to kill tired teams
"You ask Barcelona how many english titles they have won", Arsène Wenger on why he left Lacazette on the bench.
nintchdbpict000269937630.jpg

STATS

Why oh why didn't we sign a centre back over the summer. Why wasn't our main signing starting. Why is Xhaka allowed to get away with costly mistakes without fear of being dropped. Why did our players act like ten year old and not play to the whistle?
My mood has not improved at all today. It's only got worse.
I have to give the players the benefit of doubt in the offside decision. Silva knew he was off. Everyone in the stadium knew he was off except for the linesman. It was Late-ish in the game and the players were acceptably tired. Such an obvious decision was to be expected by a professional refree at one of the most important games in the most important league in the world.
There are 2 major people to be blamed for the loss: the linesman and Wenger.

What goes on in his head to
1. Play Coq as a CB. Seriously. One of the worst technical players in our squad in probably the most technical role.
2. Did not start with a striker, specially the 53mil striker who has been great so far.
3. Started Özil in yet another big game.
We did not stand a chance after the team was decided.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Can't remember seeing you this p*ssed. :(
I think it's because I was so confident going into the game. We needed three points we got none and to top it off United lost to Chelsea. Ideal scenario was in my eyes if we cannot win then United and City turn it into a two horse race. My cornflakes got truly **** on yesterday.

@STATS not buying it. You play to the whistle, Silva done it, Jesus done it, Bellerin done it Kos and Character stopped dead. School boy stuff.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
I think it's because I was so confident going into the game. We needed three points we got none and to top it off United lost to Chelsea. Ideal scenario was in my eyes if we cannot win then United and City turn it into a two horse race. My cornflakes got truly **** on yesterday.
You wouldn't mind Mourinho winning the league?

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

I have to give the players the benefit of doubt in the offside decision. Silva knew he was off. Everyone in the stadium knew he was off except for the linesman. It was Late-ish in the game and the players were acceptably tired. Such an obvious decision was to be expected by a professional refree at one of the most important games in the most important league in the world.
There are 2 major people to be blamed for the loss: the linesman and Wenger.

What goes on in his head to
1. Play Coq as a CB. Seriously. One of the worst technical players in our squad in probably the most technical role.
2. Did not start with a striker, specially the 53mil striker who has been great so far.
3. Started Özil in yet another big game.
We did not stand a chance after the team was decided.
Two things I've learned from watching matches over the years. Every manager is criticised for team selection when they lose. And often those frustrated with the loss say they saw it coming.

Nothing changes in football.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Ideal scenario was in my eyes if we cannot win then United and City turn it into a two horse race. My cornflakes got truly **** on yesterday.

@STATS not buying it. You play to the whistle, Silva done it, Jesus done it, Bellerin done it Kos and Character stopped dead. School boy stuff.
Been trying to tell everybody on here it's a three horse race, and has been since 2004, but nobody wants to listen :lol:

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Two things I've learned from watching matches over the years. Every manager is criticised for team selection when they lose. And often those frustrated with the loss say they saw it coming.

Nothing changes in football.

Too true bro, too true. I often wonder why some of these folks don't get into football management, they've got such a handle on things. :D

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

You wouldn't mind Mourinho winning the league?
Not overly. But I'd rather a one or two horse race for the league as opposed to the three or four team race it currently is. Its an uphill battle for us now and that's not factoring in Liverpool.

TriniGunner

I don't think Özil did that badly, he was involved in a lot of our play and put in a shift defensively.

Sanchez did nothing except stand up front flapping his arms like he always does.

Xhaka was invisible again and made his customary unforced error.

I must have heard the commentators mention Ramsey's name no more than twice during the entire match.

Time to get rid of him. It's not based on yesterday's game but he's a liability to a team who's trying its best to keep the ball.

Reactions: Jae
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom