• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group H | FC Köln v Arsenal | November 23 18:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Is a shame though that you have to waste time on players like Elneny in this.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Funnily enough I like to see them in the kit before making assumptions based on YouTube. Dad.
Two players you've championed since they joined, Xhaka and Elneny, have been dogshit for Arsenal. Those are two players I had extreme doubts about based on Youtube videos before they signed. Admittedly, some are capable of these calls and some aren't.

You should try it sometime son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom