• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group H | FC Köln v Arsenal | November 23 18:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Anyways, we lost this game for Podolski. His home club still has a chance to qualify now.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
This is all wengers fault spineless team selection, playing players out of position (per usual), I will genuinely be happy to see the back of him.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Two players you've championed since they joined, Xhaka and Elneny, have been dogshit for Arsenal. Those are two players I had extreme doubts about based on Youtube videos before they signed. Admittedly, some are capable of these calls and some aren't.

You should try it sometime son.

I'm low key happy you're still familiar with YouTube. Good to see you're not completely out of touch. Grandad ;).

We are through!

Positives:
Maitland-Niles is coming to his full force after pretty negative pre-season and few struggling games so far!
Nelson got his first attacking cameo minutes!
Wilshere got minutes!
Giroud is handsome and our best striker. Hope he get starts in real games soon!

Plutarch

Very poor. But we won the group anyway so I suppose it doesn't matter. Nelson looks fantastic. I'm losing faith in Wilshere.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Honestly koln created nothing at 2nd half they enter our box once :lol: and won penalty

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wonder if there's a trophy for getting the most number of ridiculous penalty decisions against you.

We'd smash it.

littleboysilva

But seriously, what a disgusting game of football the only positive thing about that game was Nelson at the end. Not really that angry cuz we still top but that was awful to watch.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
So we still win the group which is good.

But I want us to stop wasting time on Elneny, Coquelin, Giroud, as well as playing players out of position to accommodate them. Wilshere wasn't good either.

AMN best player and out of position too. Trying to sling crosses with his weaker foot. Nelson comes on and is better than all the other attackers including Iwobi who could have done better.

I knew that **** line-up would struggle and it did. Thankfully it doesn't mean much except that I wasted 2 hours watching it knowing it would be a slog. :lol:

Just play the youngsters FFS. And in the right positions. They were the best players for us, even with the little time. It's the experienced dross who are stinking up the joint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom