• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Southampton Vs Arsenal PL 10/12/2017 12:00pm BT

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Many changes needed in summer i hope Wenger quit then the new manager his Chief scout the new sporting director get us new players

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Alternatively, just one new manager could go a long way towards fixing most of those problems.
New manager won't stop players passing to the opposition when there's plenty of our players around.

It's all about squad cost mate. No one will listen.

Agree though - he barely dribbles anymore. Don't know what happened to the Alexis we first had. He would be beating a man with ease.

Just few summer tournaments with his national team and almost zero rest. Guess he also think he deserve to be playing in better team. Must be exhausted these days.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Feel jack and welbeck going to start in midweek Alexis not happy about his perfect even if he got assist and Ramsey look injured so Jack will start

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

So at the end of the season we're needing
A starting GK,
2 starting CB's (possibly 3 if Mustafi still wants out and Monreal isn't getting younger)
a CM,
some competition at RB
and replacements for Alexis and Özil (if both leave)
What a ****ing mess!

Not good when the World Cup year excuses will be out in full force!

Malky

Established Member
Wenger will probably only fix two of those problems and leave us short again.
If Wenger's still here next season - Cech, Kos and Monreal will still be starters. He'll sign a CM and push Ramsey/Wilshere further forward to replace one of Özil/Alexis, try for Lemar again and sign some unknown player to replace Debuchy at right back.
I'm 99% sure that's how it'll play out. Unless some bargain at goalkeeper or center back falls into his lap

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Ugh, i'm so depressed.

Probably should have gone route one to Giroud sooner really, it was clearly not a day for intricate passing.

Hopefully Ramsey hasn't got a serious injury.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
That's just not true. Some of us did and we got criticised for nitpicking. The majority have only turned this season.
I didn't say the majority, said many ....and that is TRUE.

Not sure why anyone one was criticised for just making a statement of fact.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Although some of us criticised Alexis for that, I think we accepted that he's a high risk/high reward player and his productivity is worth a few loose passes now and then.

I understand the high risk/high reward thing with Alexis I really do. But let’s be honest this isn’t like last year just losing the ball here and there..what we’re currently seeing is harmful to the team. He’s been so so so bad

Reactions: A_G

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
With the exception of Xhaka, Özil and Kola the rest deserve a slap.

Too many under performers in Per, Kos, Bellerin, Ramsey and Alexis. I would like to see all of them dropped after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom