• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup I Nottingham Forest v Arsenal I 7/1/18 I 4pm GMT | BT Sport

Who would win in a fight?

• Vasyl Lomachenko

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Arséne Wenger

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
That fourth goal comes from Walcott bottling and not taking the pass. He then fails to try and win possession back. We should rip his contract up or force him out this month. Can't stand the loser.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
A good tackle & a double touch - didn't John Moss and Arsène have some beef a while back? Or was that with Mourinho.

Anyway hopefully this result will only hasten a stern review of Arsène's position at year end. We're only getting worse folks......anyway, I'm always negative so take no heed of me..

GDeep™

League is very weak
Smalling and Jones were playing at the pl level for Fulham and Blackburn and were clearly top talents. Think they were also younger than Holding though not 100% sure. Holding looked okay at a 24th placed Bolton team. He’s a nothing player, we don’t have the luxury of waiting to see if he develops.
I was replying to people who are saying Wenger destroyed them. He hasn’t.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You know what’s really sad?

The commentators were confident of an entertaining game for the neutral. You think they would say that about any other top side?

Everyone’s knows we’ll give anyone a chance.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Why are Walcott, Welbeck, Elneny, and Per still at this club? Why are refs such ****ing ******? Why do we depend on those decisions instead of ever putting games to bed?

**** sake, I hate this game sometimes.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

No one even mentioning the red card that just happened lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom