• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup I Nottingham Forest v Arsenal I 7/1/18 I 4pm GMT | BT Sport

Who would win in a fight?

• Vasyl Lomachenko

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Arséne Wenger

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Called it mate
It's a hallmark of ours. We look like getting on terms, then concede. When we equalise, we throw it away. Look at Chelsea the other night. Equalised then nearly lost it seconds later, and should have. We're a special kind of fvcked up under Wenger.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Only 4 minutes ffs. The officials are crazy.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Mertesacker, Debuchy, Elneny, Walcott and Welbeck aren't PL qualty.

Wenger is a fool.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Wouldn't be surprised if we score a couple now....COYG!

How anyone can take our football seriously is beyond me really.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why are Walcott, Welbeck, Elneny, and Per still at this club? Why are refs such ****ing ******? Why do we depend on those decisions instead of ever putting games to bed?

**** sake, I hate this game sometimes.
Sure you were happy with Per in the summer when I was calling for a CB to be signed.

If I’m not mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom