• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Final | Arsenal v Manchester City | February 25, 2018 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Who will win the Carabao Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
They have pushed us back completely and started toying with us.

Wenger hasnt done enough today and we look clueless on the ball now. We need a manager who will put even more preparation into our performances, if we truly going to threaten again.

This is a good team we have here, we need to capitalise on it.

Wenger hasn't done enough since several years now.

frekkin sad seeing a once great man shame himself so, and dragging talented players down with him

It's clear to see that our players are just going through the motions. Not engaged at all. They are turning up to collect their paycheque.

Yeah you could see from minute one we were playing this like some friendly instead of the only trophy we were gonna win in next 20 years.

marting

Don’t know why he gets so triggered when it comes to us. You have to suspect that he’s somehow developed a soft spot for us. Not sure why but he hates when we lose like this. :lol:

He has said he has a soft spot for us. He played in an age where he had respect for arsenal. Even if he hated us, you couldn’t say anything he has said has been wrong!

ptrcopp

He's suffered from this dogshit set up today.

Need to build a team that can play 442 every game and reclaim actual football from this 15 year malaise.

Don’t know if you saw the original post, but I was basically saying all the players seems to suffer from the set up. So many players looked good elsewhere but not here; it used to be the other way around.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

On Wilshere: he’s been crazy overrated for most of his career. Deserved the plaudits when he broke through and looked a real world beater but the injuries took their toll.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Holy **** that's a lot of patience.
Reality is that Wenger’s fingerprints are embedded deep on the team, including the younger ones. No emphasis on defence, too many “automatic” selections,no relevant crossing into box, not enough fight, etc. I honestly think there is a lot of psychological change as well as footballing change required.

blaze_of_glory

Don’t know if you saw the original post, but I was basically saying all the players seems to suffer from the set up. So many players looked good elsewhere but not here; it used to be the other way around.
We've looked so much better with 4 at the back recently, and then we go with this again here. Very disappointing.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Neville’s maybe a dog **** manager but at least we would know our boys are getting told how **** they actually are. They won’t even get dig out in the changing room. Just forget about it and get hammered against them Thursday due to our “confidence” issues

The players aren't stupid. They know Wenger is on borrowed time. Wenger's authority as manager is finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom