• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Final | Arsenal v Manchester City | February 25, 2018 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Who will win the Carabao Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel9090

Man City can have a week off and theyd still beat us in the next game. We all know how we'll turn up for that.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I'm saying that Özil loves it here because he can do what ever the **** he wants with no consequence. It's not just him - it's the entire squad. There is no accountability whatsoever.

FIRE WENGER! Don't blame the players because their manager is ****less.

Goonerozil33

Ramsey and wilshere simply were not fit. I thought we were good in first half barring Mustafi gaffe. Should have started with el neny and played for extra time. At the end of the day we need more pace in this team. That’s how Liverpool tormented city. There front 6 is very pacy. And in Defense we should add more pace and ball playing ability. If we are too nervous on the ball it will be impossible for us to involve the attackers.

ptrcopp

Partially that and partly because we're predictably boring to the point of extreme irritation. He must hate having to commentate our matches knowing that most of the time we're gonna sabotage ourselves.

Such a poor game man. I can't remember the last time I watched a defeat like this and just felt a mixture of apathy and disdain for this team. All the money we have spent and we're even worse than we were when we never spent! It's crazy. Only think I disagree with Gary Neville on is that he seems to be blaming the players. It's not just them, it's Wenger aswell. He just doesn't have enough juice anymore. God knows how he managed to sign Aubameyang - not that he was particularly effective (through little fault of his own).

Totally agree.
The last month or so has swayed me.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

My pundit just compared Wenger to an ageing boxer that doesn't know when to quit.

Ageing boxers lose their cognitive abilities whilst the only thing sustaining Wenger is his exceptional mental faculties :lol:

CJJ

Established Member
I was expecting us to have a shot today, but we simply got stomped.

Too many mistakes and our transition play was non-existent.

We need a strong central spine in midfield and defence this summer.. and a RB.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Obvious gaps left obviously unfilled over a decade? Lack of funds? No.
Well if you're going back a decade, then yes. I'm not trying to argue that the club's recruitment has been good at all. The summers of 2013, 2015 and 2017 were poor due to lack of signings, the two years we actually spent in 2014 and 2016 the money was generally wasted. But no matter how shrewd we are in the market, we simply can't match City's squad.

c00lguy

I don't get why Kompany tries so hard. Look at his celebration and look at his commitment. If I was on that sort of money I wouldn't care.
I just don't get it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not sure which was the worst league cup final, this one or the one against Birmingham
Nah Birmingham was worse because we been the favorite to win it. Today was not surprise because we playing best team in England and we having our worst season

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Terrible team, even worse manager. That cup wouldn’t have done much so losing makes no difference.
One game closer to being a good team again I hope!

Curious to see the blueprint of this good team you speak of, God knows we deserve a break!!

blaze_of_glory

Not sure which was the worst league cup final, this one or the one against Birmingham
Birmingham cause we should have done to them what City did to us today. And the team we had out there was better than this one, and we played 4 at the back like you do in a real football match.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
i did not suggest that.
all im saying is that we are massively poor now and that we were a strong team 2 months ago.
Honestly, we've had plenty of games like this where Giroud and Theo make no difference off the bench.

Hope

Less
Glad to see my original prediction played out. And whoever are the 30+ ****ing ****** who actually voted that we'd win need a proper pineapple shoved up their ass.
Means You are glad that we won.

Mods needs to ban this guy asap. How such guy gets into a Arsenal Forum?

Shameless. Get off from here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom