• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Stoke City | April 1, 2018 13:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

**** this one striker formation, where Aubameyang gets isolated. That's one of the main reasons why I just dislike our current setup, we take so long to try new formations and partnerships.

Start Aubameyang and Lacazette upfront together then take off Lacazette around 60 mins to rest him for Europa and give Eddie Nketiah a chance with Auba.

I called this on Thursday before the game.

Arsène Wenger decided to start Welbeck instead :lol:

Ashybashy86

Arséne needs to drop Wilshere going forward. We're much better with Özil playing as a 10 and Wilshere probably won't be here next season so **** him.
I didn't notice the reason for the change in play, but you're right, Wilshere wasn't doing enough in that role.

Ramsey was brilliant this game. Playing against team that tried to kill him and with Elneny who is terrible and Wilshere who had bad game is not easy.

But the man did everything you want from midfielder. Brilliant brilliant player!

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I know players do it all the time and can probably take it but the way Özil spoke to Bellerin was really unnecessary .. don’t like to see things like that
It's not nice but Bellerin's performances have been panned by the majority this season. He needs a rocket to improve some aspects. On the pitch from a team mate is the best place especially from one who has reached the top. This should stick in Bellerin's mind and help him improve.

HBL

Established Member
I liked that cameo from Lacazette, bought others into the game well, had a few sloppy touches but that’s to be expected after 7 weeks out.

Wouldn’t necessarily want to play Auba on the left but against teams with slow full backs it could be lethal.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
YASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

What a drab first half performance but the boys turned it around in the second half and it was damn good from the 70th minute onwards.

With that being said, I believe Danny boy has no business to start in any of our league games starting from next week.

Jack also looks like he's nearly done here. Couldn't care less if he goes away for free. All this Arsenal-at-heart thing is good but you've got to prove it on the field too.

Laca and Auba can be proper mint, if they aren't already.

4th is ours.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I know players do it all the time and can probably take it but the way Özil spoke to Bellerin was really unnecessary .. don’t like to see things like that

? What did he say?

It was spot on tho, Bellerin needs to release the ball quicker, trust himself some more in those situations, he's a pro footballer ffs. He did it twice afterwards, and found Laca for pen and Micki for another dangerous situation.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
This post is really weird. Wtf is a goaltender?

1200px-Wallinheimo_Sinuhe_JYP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom