• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

KROENKE SUCKS

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/...ve-arsenal-at-the-end-of-the-season-3f0ts5wq6

Matt Hughes reporting that Wenger was given an ultimatum: go or be sacked.

https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Art...séne-wenger-apres-son-depart-d-arsenal/894584

Wenger to go to PSG and work with Tuchel as general manager.

Wenger needs to go into a managerial role so that he can win everything under the sun and shove it into the faces of Kroenke, Gazidis , the board and some of our moronic.

Jaila

He was definitely given an ultimatum. Otherwise why would he step down. He has always said he honors his contracts.

Kinda sad it had to end this way. He should have left years ago.

Nemetoss

Him quitting now perfectly fits the scenario of a man doing it for the betterment of a club he loves. Announcing his quitting early spares us the uncertainty we faced at the end of the last season, makes the board get off their ass and look for a replacement, gives time for all the players t o clear their heads and plan for the season ahead. Now we've got a decent time to get our house in reasonable order before the next season.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I do tend to think they gave him a nudge. Having said that he still took it upon himself to call it a day now. You have to remember Ornstein is giving the party line, the version of events the club wants you to believe. Most of the papers are saying he did it because the board were giving the impression it was the end regardless of how the season ended.

KROENKE SUCKS

Wenger suddenly leaving a statement without any warning when his team have a Uefa Cup semi to play. Wenger not being available for comment while the club gets to tailor the message best suited to them? None of this seems suspicious to you? Sounds like you just like the clubs tailor made narrative best.

BobP

Memri Fan
Can't open it. In any case, those are pure speculations. Some may enjoy them since they fit their narrative but there is not much I have seen/heard so far that would make me believe them.

Why ask for a source if you're not going to engage with it?

You can say whatever you want about narratives but Wenger has always made a point of seeing through his contracts.

I see no reason to believe that he has done a dramatic 180 on that score.

Last edited:

carlito'sway

Established Member
Why ask for a source if you're not going to engage with it?

You can say whatever you want about narratives but Wenger has always made a point of seeing through his contracts.

I see no reason to believe that he has done a dramatic 360 on that score.

I said I can't open it, I don't have a membership. In any case, as I said, you can believe what you want....Free country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom