• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester United v Arsenal | April 29, 2018 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

If you could only punch one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerBoy19

Nelson is gonna be so good. Will grow in his body. And next season he will have had two pre-seasons with the team and couple of premier league starts under his belt!

If I were City I would just hand us the PL trophy before next season even starts.

I hope Liverpool gives them a good fight. Nabi Keita and few defensive signings will make them pretty good. Rest of the teams have huge gap to cover.

ClubLevel

Only things to take from that game were...

Miki to start on Thursday.
AMN to also start
Greek defender looks promising.

If we get through to the final I couldn't care less about today.

CanadianGooner1608

AMN, Nelson, Bellerin, Mavropanos, Iwobi, all of these youngsters had a terrific showing.

Bellerin has to be hailed. Played nearly all games for us, never seriously injured. He also had Martial's number which was extremely positive.

AMN with his drives forwards, his passing, his dribbling continues to grow in confidence.

Nelson had a very positive showing. He is not afraid to take on defenders. He tries again and again, and makes defenders nervous with his technique.

Mavropanos. He went head to head with lumberjack Lukaku, and Lukaku was the one who went limping off. He was completely calm, good on the ball. If he progresses on this curb, he will soon run this defense.

Iwobi, maybe the least shiny of the youngsters, but he did everything he needed to do. Held up the ball really well, showed good technique and passing.

What this game taught me is that this generation could very well be the missing link. If the new manager is oriented this way, he will work wonders with them.

Lots of positive stuff to take away from this game.

Shoutout to Xhaka. He had a nervous first 30 minutes, but then, when he got rolling, he read the game well, the interception that led to the goal + his final pass were top class. He showed leadership abilities.

All in all, we lost, but I'm generally happy about this game.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not bad start from Sven his first unknown player put good performance. Really excited to see in summer what he'll bring us

Gamefaced

Good effort considering the personnel we started off with. AMN looking like a young player with big potential. Nelson needs to gain more experience, but he’s not ready yet, the decision making is no where near, he plays like a youth player. The Greek boy in defence done well. Some positives, but that last min goal was jist typical. 3 defenders and no one stops Fellaini, also the keeper needed to grow a few inches.
The real game is on Thursday, but i’m dissappointed with the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom