• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 2nd Leg: Atletico Madrid (1) v Arsenal (1) | May 3, 2018 20:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction for the Rex Banner Derby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Doesn't matter, the goal is still for us to score. All we need is one and this becomes pretty inconsequential.
1 to send it to extra time. Do you see this lot scoring 2 or not conceding anymore and then winning on penalties? I don't.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Not convinced conceding that was a bad thing.

This weak group of players way better with nothing to lose... Lets go!

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
That's it, we're done. I don't want to hear any of you guys saying how Bellerin has potential and we should keep him.
He's a dummy that doesn't excel in any area and the very definition of mediocre.

Reactions: FEH

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Doesn't matter, the goal is still for us to score. All we need is one and this becomes pretty inconsequential.
It matters a great deal. Atletico can just do what they do and pick us off and as the minutes tick by we will be throwing bodies forward and more likely to be picked off. Tie over unless we perform a miracle.

FEH

Bellerin **** off you vegan cross dressing little *****. Halfway up the pitch for what? You do nothing when you get there anyway. Tie over and cant wait for some of these pussies to get the chop.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Bellerin is a one man personification of our problems.

Slows down the attack and makes comical defensive decisions.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
If Wenger wants to leave on a high note, he needs to terminate the contracts of Wilshere and Bellerin right after this match.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
We still need a goal. All to play for still.

Wenger made a huge mistake leaving Mkhi off the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom