• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 2nd Leg: Atletico Madrid (1) v Arsenal (1) | May 3, 2018 20:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction for the Rex Banner Derby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I might seem bad but imagine waiting a full week to see your team play. Europa league or not don’t give a ****. Couldn’t bare no midweek football.
It was alright this season because it was a new experience but it'll be annoying next season, a bunch of Sunday games as well. Hope the new manager just dedicates the competition to playing Eddie/Nelson etc.

Me and @Trilly have been touching on end product for some time now and it was no difference this game, player miss placing simplest passes, ****ing up simplest runs or crosses... What should have ended as big chance end up as weak half chance...

I honestly don't know how manager can fix that, he tell the players where he want them to be and what their goal is, but I'm not sure how you tell a seasoned pro to stop ****ing up the basics...

It is getting beyond annoying and specially today when everything was on the line, that the players can't do a simplest tasks right.

GoonerBoy19

Yup Burnley drew the last game and we will mostly end up in EL again, I hope Burnley beat us in last game of season to EL.

CJJ

Established Member
This team genuinely needs £350m worth of investment before we are even near competitive again
No we don't.. lets just get a coach with some discipline that actually brings a tactic to the table.
Then we'll see how many "holes" we really have.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Bt call it. Lost trying to win it. Not the first time we've heard that.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Wish you ****** would stop calling this team spineless and pussies.

This is not about bottle or effort, but quality.
Bottle definitely played a part. Small part but yeah quality was poor.

Laca is good but he's no Auba or Costa.
Özil is the Robin to a Batman (again Auba or a fit and firing Ramsey)
Welbeck just doesn't have a strikers instinct
Ramsey surprisingly didn't turn up for the big games like he usually does.
Wilshere just brought nothing to the pitch for 70 minutes.
Bellerin and Monreal were absolute trash offensively though, that was a clear lack of quality.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
We didn't lose this tie cos of Ospina, we lost it cos we can't defend for 90 mins and our attack isn't as good as their defence. But what i'll say is this - mainly just to distract myself from how f*cking depressed I am - from now on we have to ditch this idea of having a 'cup goalkeeper'. Have a 1st and 2nd choice keeper. Play the 2nd choice in smaller cup games for sure, but if it's a big game you play the 1st choice keeper cos he's your best keeper. End of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Latest posts

Top Bottom