• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Playing devil's advocate here, cos that's hands down my fave hobby, if Arteta were to become our head coach and Per to become our academy manager...well well well. All of a sudden that trolley dash on deadline day in 2011 is starting to look like a carefully planned masterstroke, isn't it?

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Too soon for Arteta for multiple reasons, I know it's a dream to have an ex-Arsenal player as manager but why take the risk with someone who has no experience? I get that it has worked for likes of Zidane but that wasn't with a team with issues as massive as ours.

BBF

Wonder if there's any truth to this and if there is, could it be linked to us? (Poch to Juve)

I saw him with the club bosses at the Sp**s vs United semi final in Wembley tbf.

If this happens I'll provide u lot exclusive scoops before my internship ends.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Playing devil's advocate here, cos that's hands down my fave hobby, if Arteta were to become our head coach and Per to become our academy manager...well well well. All of a sudden that trolley dash on deadline day in 2011 is starting to look like a carefully planned masterstroke, isn't it?

If that was the case Surely the other way around seems more natural?

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Too soon for Arteta for multiple reasons, I know it's a dream to have an ex-Arsenal player as manager but why take the risk with someone who has no experience? I get that it has worked for likes of Zidane but that wasn't with a team with issues as massive as ours.

And Arteta was not playing on Zidanes level

Henry and Paddy were

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Why do majority of Wenger's loyalist see Arteta as good appointment? It's interesting connection, I would say.

Explain yourselves.

There was a "who should be Arsenal's next manager?" poll on the website of one of the papers (maybe The Independent) and the results as of yesterday had Allegri at 23%, Enrique at 20% and Arteta at 4% (virtually dead last). Literally thousands of votes, thus a large sample size (albeit an unscientific one). So don't mistake the wishes of 3 or 4 posters on this forum as "the majority of 'Wenger loyalists'."

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
And Arteta was not playing on Zidanes level

Henry and Paddy were
The whole notion that a top player will instantly become a top manager is bollocks in the first place. How they played in their playing career has no relevance to their ability as a manager. Wenger was a garbage player, so were plenty of other successful managers.

Preacher

Always Crying
r/Gunners poll:

Allegri: 48%
Jardim: 25%
All other are below 10%, where Simeone is at third place with 5%
Arteta: 2%

#ArsenalFansKnow

We can become witnesses of epic meltdown. Maybe biggest yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom