• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
The great irony of the Wenger loyalists wanting Arteta is that they all think Gazidis / the board are clueless and the root of all our problems.

However if they think that: how can they want a man whose only qualification for the job is that Gazidis / the board see something special in him?

giphy.gif

say yes

forum master baiter
Who are these Wenger loyalists who want Arteta?

My first choice is Allegri.

What’s with a certain crowd here always inventing stuff?

giphy.gif

Of course there is a logical reason, he’s rated as an exceptional coach.

My first choice.

Arteta is our only hope.

Unless we employ Arteta, I think I might be finished with football.

Arteta revives a spark in me, it can’t be denied.

Arteta is a credible option. Whatever you think of it, it can’t be denied he’s highly rated as a coach within the game.

I want a young manager I think.

Mirror linking Arteta to Arsenal and Everton.

Now that’s an exciting link.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Who are the other loyalists that want Arteta? This line keeps getting mentioned so there must be a few more.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Who are these Wenger loyalists who want Arteta?

My first choice is Allegri.

What’s with a certain crowd here always inventing stuff?

I did tell em mate a few pages back ;). There's like 2 percent of the righteous err I mean Wenger loyalists that want Arteta. Isn't the guy contracted to City anyways ?

Who are the other loyalists that want Arteta? This line keeps getting mentioned so there must be a few more.

Think those posts are directed at me!

Some think I just want to see the club burn and the next manager to fail.

But the truth is, who ever will be next manager I will go and have my self a beer and gram of coke to celebrate and I will hope the manager get 5-10 years to put his mark on the team!

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Sven will want somebody who'll put up with his tramp ways. Same goes for the Spanish ***** who'll want somebody he can moan about the rain with. Gazidis wants somebody who'll bend the knee and the Moustache boys don't give a ****.

Allegri isn't happening when you think about it.

Sven will want somebody who'll put up with his tramp ways. Same goes for the Spanish ***** who'll want somebody he can moan about the rain with. Gazidis wants somebody who'll bend the knee and the Moustache boys don't give a ****.

Allegri isn't happening when you think about it.

We should hire a travelling hooker with glasses! The experience is vital!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten
Top Bottom