• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Tiny minority thought Arséne was still the right man for the job.
Tiny minority want Arteta.
Huge correlation between those two demographics.

But yeah, we're making it all up :rolleyes:
Who's your top three mate?

Lmao why is it there are always different camps now. We're a fan base (forum) divided.

I'm sorry for starting it by spotting the Wenger haters and starting calling them that. Now they are filling every thread with bitter "Wenger loyalist & Arteta fans" posts.

I really thought I was toning down my forum use, because studying under final exams. But apparently I can trigger people on here without even trying it!

:lol::lol:

say yes

forum master baiter
Who's your top three mate?

Was on Allegri, Jardim or Tuchel but last of those is obviously PSG bound.

Don't really have a clear third anymore but there are about a dozen decent candidates out there.

Sarri seems a dodgy character but would be very exciting. Ancelotti a safe choice. Enrique an option. Berizzo or Fonseca if we want to be bold. Bottom line is that I want a serious appointment. None of our rumoured ex-players.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

For sure.. Not much needed to get back there(and maybe even better), just need the board to show ambition and aim for the best and not go for some easy/cheap option with a positive spin.

Yup we need 2-3 big names the rest we dip into the juniors .

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I'm sorry for starting it by spotting the Wenger haters and starting calling them that. Now they are filling every thread with bitter "Wenger loyalist & Arteta fans" posts.

I really thought I was toning down my forum use, because studying under final exams. But apparently I can trigger people on here without even trying it!

:lol::lol:

I think it's the worst thing about the last few years, the first instinct of Arsenal fans is to be defensive and complain. Exhausting.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
This Arsenal job needs more than a novice

'Arsenal are not settled yet on whether to go all out for an established European heavyweight like Allegri...'

We will stop you there, Jeremy Wilson of the Daily Telegraph, because we presume that something has been lost somewhere in translation from your Arsenal source to your story on the world-wide interweb. By all accounts, five-time Serie A winner and two-time Champions League finalist Massimiliano Allegri is somehow interested in taking over at Arsenal - the sixth-best team in the Premier League - but the Gunners are 'not settled' on whether they want that kind of manager. And by 'that kind of manager', we mean a bloody excellent manager with a history of winning major silverware. Well, why on earth would they?

Arsenal are making their first managerial appointment this century after their worst season this century and yet they are apparently torn between pursuing a manager like Allegri or Luis Enrique - who won a La Liga and Champions League double with Barcelona - and appointing a young, enthusiastic, untested head coach like Mikel Arteta or Patrick Vieira. Torn, that is, between pursuing the two Champions League final coaches of 2015 or two men who had not managed a game between them by 2015. It sounds so silly that we can only presume that Arsenal are playing it cool in public but are privately sending Allegri flowers, chocolates and framed pictures of his favourite horses.

Read more here:

https://www.msn.com/en-za/news/other/this-arsenal-job-needs-more-than-a-novice-e2-80-a6/ar-AAwZoMa

Dj_sds -

giphy.gif

Rekt :lol:

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Ive been a long time lurker and once a poster from the old days. I posted during the high times of the Özil transfer, I mourned during the benzema fiasco. I was shunned by the forum. Now I have returned with a vengeance.

Are you, perchance, of Bangladeshi descent...?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Allegri must be wondering now . . . stay at the richest club in Italy, sunny Turin, knows the players, loved by the fans, success guaranteed

or

take on a club where the fans turned on their manager, where the owner is as tight as a duck's arse spending only 5th, go to a more difficult league, in rainy and cold London.

Tough decision.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Allegri must be wondering now . . . stay at the richest club in Italy, sunny Turin, knows the players, loved by the fans, success guaranteed

or

take on a club where the fans turned on their manager, where the owner is as tight as a duck's arse spending only 5th, go to a more difficult league, in rainy and cold London.

Tough decision.
Turin has worse weather than England, the Manchester of Italy apparently, @yousif_arsenal told me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom