• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

you are gonna need some small hands thats for sure

images

Actually not, I worked on a Waitrose fish counter when I was in sixth form.

Gutting most fish required knowledge of where the anus was which was surprisingly easy to find.

Great memories of going down the park or Spoons after half an hour of trying to wash the smell of fish sh*t out of your hands.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I’m officially backing Arteta. I’m in.

Wanted Arteta at the start, then fell for Allegri but I’m back on the Arteta train. Classy man, modern coach, let’s go.

Spanish roots, great lineage. Used to rate Roberto Martinez for similar reasons, Arteta is next off the production line.

Team Arteta in the house. Let’s go.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Wanted Arteta at the start, then fell for Allegri but I’m back on the Arteta train. Classy man, modern coach, let’s go.

Spanish roots, great lineage. Used to rate Roberto Martinez for similar reasons, Arteta is next off the production line.

:lol: :lol:

You are a scrawny little joke. Gagandeep, you should be ashamed of yourself. Allegri will bareback you and penetrate you once he arrives.

Arteta.

Game's managed: 0

Bald Blokes Fisted: 2 (Gazidis and Pep)
Completed fists: 2 - 100% record

First team training sessions organised on his own: 0

Transfers made in/out: 0

Coaching team's constructed and organised: 0

Team-talks given as Head Coach: 0

Substitutions made : 0

Games won, drawn or lost as manager: 0

Respect from players: 0

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Would also like to pledge my allegiance to Mikel the magnificent. He's the right guy at this moment and time. A young guy with bright ideas who's hungry and ready to prove himself when the world has already written him off. Think we could be on to something special here if we take the gamble, which I suspect we will.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Would also like to pledge my allegiance to Mikel the magnificent. He's the right guy at this moment and time. A young guy with bright ideas who's hungry and ready to prove himself when the world has already written him off. Think we could be on to something special here if we take the gamble, which I suspect we will.
Rather him than a dinosaur like Carlo or that weirdo Low. People on here also want Benitez or LVG, boring.

Arteta is the wild card, let’s play it.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I see DT is moaning already. Don’t tell me we’ll have to suffer this tosser with his weekly rants about our new manager.

It was all “we need a change, any change” while Wenger was here but now he doesn’t want Arteta.

Hope he isn’t going to call Arteta a **** or wish him death like he did with Wenger.

Mod edit Please refrain from personally attacking your fellow posters .

Last edited by a moderator:
You here just to quote me? We get it, you don’t like Arteta.

No one does as a manger, reportedly Gazidis.

What you think Raul and the German bloke are saying? "Yeah, Ivan, brilliant idea".

They're probably thinking "fu*k it, this club is a sh*thole, I'll just keep quiet and collect my salary then piss off in a couple of years".

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom