• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Arteta is not a manager as of yet . He's an assisstant coach.

But concerning his staff, I'd be a bit less wary if he'd get good, experienced assisstants in.

Yeah, Gazidis got Sanllehi and Mislintat, but I still can't trust him and the Americans.
I was thinking in the instance that Arteta is manager. And of course you can't trust them... They're draining the club. They want to run it like it's an American sports team. Whether son or father, they're out of their ****ing element.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

giphy.gif

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I'll be in complete disbelief if we appoint Artrta now. For so many reasons. There is no way that is an improvement on Arsène Wenger. Even with the glaring need for change.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
That's the next big, big concern. IF the club hire Arteta, and I will wish him all the best and get behind him and the team, cause I support Arsenal and I want them to win, but IF he fails, what kind of distinguished manager doesn't immediately put down the phone when in that scenario Arsenal come calling after they turned you down for rookie Mikel just last summer?
only Ancelotti, as far as I'm aware, has openly stated he would like the job, and he is getting on a bit

it's surely just as likely that one of the potential managers we could sign, and who decides to stay where he is at the moment, will fail and be only too glad to be rescued if Arteta fails

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

City and United spending £200m
Chelsea and Liverpool spending £150m
Sp**s and Everton spending £100m

Greasy Mik spending £50m.

Love this game, can’t wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom