• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Everton | September 23rd | KO: 16:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Iwobi’s movement has surprised me, he’s usually quite static

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Lucas carry the valle so good, gives the ball to Ramsey and tries to do the same, fails miserably and loses the ball! Typical Ramsey

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Cech has been rock solid today. All his haters gnashing their teeth and kicking the dog.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Yeah the pass led to a worse chance than if he had taken the shot himself, piss poor decision and he got bailed out by the linesman and Auba.. Özil didn't deserve anything from that passage of play.
What did Mesut do wrong? Ramsey just lost his footing, nothing wrong with the pass.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Don't care what was blurted out by several posters about riding a tackle. It's a bit of a strawman really considering I never mentioned it.

Anyway you're on to the blaming teammates thing when he doesn't perform. Think that says it all lets leave it there.

Dont get me wrong I dont want to just shift the blame to others
Even if Monreal irks me to no end

I think the criticism of Xhaka is explained by systematical weaknesses in our team as a whole

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Love watching Arsenal when we play like this.

elemoo

Cech deserves a clean sheet for his motm performance tbh.... also not seen enough of Leno to say he'd have saved the 1st half attempts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom