• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Everton | September 23rd | KO: 16:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I disagree, he passed it at the exact time Pickford left his net and the defender has his back to Ramsey. Empty net goal if Ramsey doesn’t slip.
If Ramsey had aimed for the far post as he would have to in order to avoid the defender, Pickford still had a chance to save it.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
What? That’s an empty net, you just have to one time it, not take an extra touch, seen them a thousand times. Its a free goal for Ramsey if he didn’t slip.

G86Lzq4.png

syU2C9P.png

How would this have been an empty net if Ramsey didn't slip??

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Lucas makes our midfield so much better. Holding playing better than Mustafi I would playing with Sok any day

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

If Ramsey had aimed for the far post as he would have to in order to avoid the defender, Pickford still had a chance to save it.
Why would he aim that side? He’d shoot it low through the middle or left side. What a discussion this is... we scored, hurrah.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

CLEAN SHEET, TORREIRA STARTING, COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT!!

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I am an Özil supporter

I can accept, jogging about not being a presser and ballwinner, 90/10 Split in off/def if we just get the moments of brilliance he is capable of

But it turns into a liability with him on the wing, the sulk pause is dangerous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom