• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Leicester City | October 22nd | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Who Would Win In A Fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
What about Bellerin boss?

Dreadful first half and a liability that was showed up by Chillwell on several occasions. In the Second half LCFC offered nothing going forward and we saw the best of Bellerin (link up play) considering he didn't have to defend.

Reactions: A_G

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Fantastic first half from xhaka in midfield and then a good LB performance in the second half. Don’t think I’ve seen him play better tbh

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Our football is definitely the second best in the League, right behind City's right now. We have it all in our locker, bar reliable defending. We look ineffective in possession at first but the way we suddenly cut defences open out of nowhere is mind-boggling, absolutely outrageous.

By the way, what was our... xG today? :lol::lol: Not even half that of Leicester's probably? ;)

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Credit where is due, because even when this is still a "wenger team" our transition could have been an absolute nightmare.

ptrcopp

Fantastic first half from xhaka in midfield and then a good LB performance in the second half. Don’t think I’ve seen him play better tbh

There was a period at the end of the second half where he was exposed just like last season. A period where the full backs and Özil and Torreira weren’t getting close enough to him.
Apart from that spell he bossed the midfield (and left back)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Dreadful first half and a liability that was showed up by Chillwell on several occasions. In the Second half LCFC offered nothing going forward and we saw the best of Bellerin (link up play) considering he didn't have to defend.
:lol:

Love the backhanded compliments you give out. Almost as good as “great performance from Ramsey, his first good one since 2015”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom