• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Leicester City | October 22nd | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Who Would Win In A Fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
That was so fvcking enjoyable! I'm starting to think we are so good in the 2nd half of every game because Emery reads the game so well and makes the changes we need to perfection. Iwobi is a starter from now on, if he wasn't already!

HBL

Established Member
Need Sokratis back asap, you could tell we really lacked pace at the back today

vijay

Hates Guendouzi for no reason
those who missed watching Bergkamp ....dont make the mistake of not watching Özil. Today was something that is really rare... an artist at the peak of this form.

ptrcopp

He’s another all out attack merchant, and I love it.

There has been clear work in the defensive department though.
We look set up (in some moves), similar to City, to avoid the counter. Both CMs play deep and wide, where City’s full backs did last season and CMs are this season. I think this has been the key difference.
But also, when we had a free kick there were always three pacey players 25-30 yards out ready.
We look shaken but there are always players ready to defend, which wasn’t the same under Wenger. Under Wenger, the FB were blamed when it should have been the tactics.
Under Pep, Dani Albee’s and Alba were always the furthest forward. Full backs pushing forward wasn’t to blame, it was compensating for that.

HBL

Established Member
Leno
Bellerin - Mustafi - Sokratis - Nacho
Torreira - Guendouzi
Iwobi - Özil - Auba
Laca
Against Palace?

Giroud12

This looks like a prime Wenger team. Sensational goals, attacking football, and built on a low budget compared to pool, city, manu and chelsea.

Love the way we absolutely hammer teams in the second half. It has happened so many times now its no coincidence. Emery is fantastic at changing things up, something we never saw under Wenger. If it was Guardiola that put Xhaka at left back and subbed in Auba who scores a brace in two minutes, the media wankfest would go on until next weekend.

Think everyone did really well. Leno is looking good, the clown in our defence from last season is long gone, Bellerin very good, Holding OK but hes our 4th choice CB. Lich did good as well. Great back up to have at both sides.

Torreira is looking like the transfer of the season for sure, Xhaka is like a new player, Iwobi is absolutely bossing it and the trio of Auba-Laca-Özil is the stuff of dreams at the moment.

1o on the bounce now and were looking very, very good. Feeling confident against Liverpool in a couple of weeks!

COME ON ARSENAL!!!!

arsmile

Established Member
that was amazing

so many good individual performances

iwobi was great all match
xhaka was fantastic at left back!
Özil was decisive
aubameyang made a huge impact

what a day!

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Aside from the start of the match up to their goal, I haven’t had as much joy watching us play football since the days of Cesc and co. where we’d play teams off the park destroying them 5-0.

Still, our litmus test will be coming up in the winter fixtures with Pool, Sp**s and United, but confidence is at a level we haven’t experienced for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom