• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Liverpool | November 3rd | KO: 17:30pm GMT|BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Yeah I always thought we were arguing squad cost correlation with league positions which I proved mathematically but you guys always kept on using it on individual matches.
Nothing’s changed. Any team can win in an individual match as @tap-in said, that’s how probability works. Just one has a less chance, and over the long term it’ll show.

Why is this such a hard concept bro?
:lol: Makingtrax was always apoplectic that people were angry about losing games to City due to squad cost, but that never came into the equation when Arsenal lose games to lesser sides.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Would be nice if we could string 3 passes together in the first half
I’m struggling to even imagine getting anything from this game but if we are going to we need Özil to have a really good day

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
:lol: Makingtrax was always apoplectic that people were angry about losing games to City due to squad cost, but that never came into the equation when Arsenal lose games to lesser sides.
We didn’t lose many games to City under Wenger. He played them 41 times and only lost 12. And some of those was where they got jammy offside decisions.:lol:

Reactions: A_G

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yeah I always thought we were arguing squad cost correlation with league positions which I proved mathematically but you guys always kept on using it on individual matches.

I can only blame my self, I'm so annoying probably 90% of the forum has me on ignore.
Don’t sell yourself short bro. Will always appreciate your rerun of the mathematical proof for squad cost. It’s because of that I always buy my frozen goods from Iceland.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
:lol: apoplectic
1P9Z.gif

Reactions: A_G

say yes

forum master baiter
Head: Liverpool should win this comfortably. They've got a great record against us under Klopp and they're a much better side than us. 2-0 type of game.

Heart: Emery's done a number on Klopp before and now Wenger's gone the Emirates will be a much tougher fixture for Liverpool. Maybe we can pull something out of the bag here?

Disclaimer: My head has been specially designed for logical thought over thousands of years of evolution. My heart is a pump.

vijay

Hates Guendouzi for no reason
first real test after the honeymoon. No Guendozi too. Hope Mesut is in rare form and they stick that tractor milner on to him.

its gonna boil down to first strike and who blinks first ...with Ramsey, Mkhi, Auba, Laca, Özil,Iwobi, Welbz we sure are at our most lethal in ages.

vijay

Hates Guendouzi for no reason
no point trying to defend....we obviously dont have a clue about defending.

Pack the team with attackers and let them loose.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Michael Owen has just pissed me the **** off.

Said arsenal will realise they’re playing a proper team now? Like we haven’t played Man City already this season.

He also said none of our players would get into City’s or Liverpool’s line up. I am fuming.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity

Said arsenal will realise they’re playing a proper team now? Like we haven’t played Man City already this season.

He also said none of our players would get into City’s or Liverpool’s line up. I am fuming.
For the mods to compare you to him is a disgrace. You're one of the great football minds.

Godwin1

Very well-known
We've been worryingly bad in the first half for most of the season, it's vital that our midfield play as a unit in the first half. I don't think the personnel we're putting out this game in midfield is up to this job unfortunately.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

he should be careful what he wishes for. :lol:

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
I am worried about Mustafi if he starts. The guy just does not give me any confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom