• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Tottenham | Sunday December 2, 2018 | 14:05 GMT | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 56 69.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Tottenham win

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • This is a fantastic match thread

Votes: 12 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicParis

AM's Resident PSG Supporter
What a game !!!
I almost enjoyed it as much as PSG one on wednesday!
Happy for Emery and his staff, they deserves all the credit.

COYG!!!

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
2nz557.jpg

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
A fantastic result considering we were against a "rival" and we were down at half time. We totally outplayed them and got done by our own stupidity not the ref. The second half subs changed the game and credit to Emery for not panicking and believing in his methods. We still need to work on game management-more than I realised-but the sheer effort and literal fight in the team was reminiscent of The Invincibles. Torreira was MOTM and deservedly so. Rest up Gunners and let's put Utd to the sword midweek. I'll be hoping for a favour from Everton next but what a day to be a Gooner.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Being a football fan is a load of sh*t most of the time, but this is what makes it all worth it. All the nonsense transfer rumours and tedious international breaks are ok, cos right now we f*cked the sp*ds and that’s all that matters!

ptrcopp

I like how after all these games where we fight so hard the pundits say they've never seen us fight so hard.

They're all living in 2011.

They always have been with us.

They talk about how we haven’t had a decent defence for a decade but forget when Merte was here we had some of the best defensive records in the league.

At least they’re only a decade behind. They talk about Liverpool like it’s 1990 and Sp**s like it’s 1961

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider
Top Bottom