• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Tottenham | Sunday December 2, 2018 | 14:05 GMT | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 56 69.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Tottenham win

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • This is a fantastic match thread

Votes: 12 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Wow wow wow, what a second half. Absolutely bullied them and you could see quite a few of their players bottling it. So glad that big lump dier was at fault for the 3rd and 4th.

CJJ

Established Member
I still don't know the rules for the yellow card Vertonghen got at the end. Is it because Dean believes he does it with intent or how is the rules regarding this? Because he obviously played the ball at first

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Torreira is a better player that what most see. He is not only a recovery man. You can see he is capable of what Santi could do. He has dribbling and a lot of technique, but He actually limits himself of shining because he knows he plays as the shield and needs to play it quick and easy and don’t lose or risks anything.

But he could easily play as b2b or creating game in a more advanced place.

arsmile

Established Member
match demonstrates the improvements in so many areas

-improved willingness to change plan- it's not as if plan A didn't work- but we still went to find where we could get more gains

-improved player intelligence to deal with situations- we did play three distinct formations in that match and the players looked prepared to deal with every one- like they'd been training all week for exactly those adaptations

-improved fitness and willingness to run just sees us keep going and going and going

-improved resilience in dealing with setbacks- the fightbacks/the determination- it's that main thing which used to destroy it- we seem motivated by setbacks rather than distraught.

Gooner_girl14

Fantastic game, great finishing and Torreira is quickly becoming a legend. We were unfortunate to be behind at the break, and yet again Emery's subs work a treat. Love that he's so proactive with subs.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Without their cheat-goals it wouldn’t have been this flattering for them. They got wrecked. I jumped up with Auba’s finish and almost teared up with Torreira’s goal. None of our players deserved a goal more than he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom