• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 37 (May 11-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,785
  • Views 62,194

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Yeah United lacked quality against us, but they sure as hell gave their all. I have no doubt Sp**s will give their all. But their all will most likely not be good enough as City is that good

Yeah, City will smoke them.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Ok I don’t know what happened but the positive person I was yesterday has now left the building. Sp**s will lose 2-0.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Their fans are ****ing pathetic. I thought it would be 50/50 but watching some of their fan channels, its like 90/10 of fans wanting them to lose.

Ange is right, these ****ers are pathetic, they are more worrried about getting banted by us than building a successful club
Is it really that bad living in North London and getting bantered by friends/ family who support your rivals? Fans make out its like getting a cancer diagnosis or something. Soft

Synical

Miss Superstitious

The players are one thing, but they are not coached properly to defend. That is going to hurt them in this fixture. It was amateurish how poorly prepared they were for our set pieces.
Yeah, he really is naive and amateurish. Hopefully he will listen to the team around him.🤔

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I understand that we all hate Woolwich but some on here seem to hate Woolwich more than they love Tottenham
I wouldn’t entertain a conversation in real life with a Sp**s fan who doesn’t understand our rivalry with that lot.
We as Sp**s fans want us to win every game, however, we dont want us to win this one because we dont want the **** to win the league. Honestly, it isnt that deep and it isnt that difficult to understand
Sp**s fans seem to think that pretty football and preventing some tin-pot local rival winning anything are more important than winning something real.
It's time Sp**s started getting ruthless about winning, cos finally after the Maureen/toupee years, we've got a team worth backing as winners.
a good 0-5 stuffing tonight will signal that the relationship is breaking. up the citeh!!!!!! win the league and get us rid of this fat aussie prick

Lots of soul-searching over at the ****. Not sure Mr. Postecoglou is getting through to the faithful here.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Not expecting anything from them tonight. Too bad, would've been amazing to become champions after so long.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Lots of soul-searching over at the ****. Not sure Mr. Postecoglou is getting through to the faithful here.

Never seen anything like it. The cognitive dissonance and collective mental gymnastics happening on their forums are unprecedented... It's an unreal situation that can happen only to Sp**s. It's like you're watching a mental breakdown in slow motion.

Thrice

The most hilarious outcome now would be for Tottenham to lose tonight, bottling their last chance to make the top 4, their fans still celebrating, only to watch West Ham somehow get a draw against City in Moyes' last game.
And then of course Palace will beat Villa just to rub it in.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I have the feeling, that there could be a draw for a long time and because Sp**s need to win the game, they will open up and City will score a late winner (80+).

A draw is very unlikely, it's a Sp**s win or a City loss. And with Rodri's crazy streak it's probably the second one. No idea if I will be able to watch the game..

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom